P4M / GSPRO / RTK NTRIP impossible to connect to the server
2441 5 2021-6-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LV_Forestry
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

For some time now I have not been able to connect GSPRO to an NTRIP server. At first I thought it was from my internet connection or from an update of P4M, but no because it works with third party applications.

I reinstalled GS PRO, checked my credentials 10 times, tried on another ipad, nothing helped!

The error message is as follows: The authentication failed when trying to access to the server

When I enter wrong credentials, there is no error message, the "setting up connection with network RTK" window remains open and nothing more happens.

DJI, I know you're sorry and thank you in advance, but do you have a solution? Has there recently been an update of GSPRO?

Capture.JPG
2021-6-8
Use props
FM2020
lvl.1

Australia

I too have the same issue.  The Ntrip host names are correct but no connection.
2021-9-7
Use props
Capsula NT
New

Argentina

Hi guys, I have the same problem, did you solve the problem?
2022-4-17
Use props
LV_Forestry
Second Officer
Latvia

Hi, sometimes it works, then suddenly stops. No response from DJI, Forum, Email, official store... No precise idea of the cause for the moment. The only viable alternative is UGCS.
2022-4-18
Use props
Phenomics
lvl.2
Flight distance : 18307 ft
Australia

LV_Forestry Posted at 2022-4-18 06:58
Hi, sometimes it works, then suddenly stops. No response from DJI, Forum, Email, official store... No precise idea of the cause for the moment. The only viable alternative is UGCS.

Same issue for us. No support from DJI on this.
Never got it working, gave up.
2023-2-5
Use props
LV_Forestry
Second Officer
Latvia

Phenomics Posted at 2-5 21:46
Same issue for us. No support from DJI on this.
Never got it working, gave up.

I never received a response from DJI regarding this problem.  Neither by mail, nor on the forum, nor on the online assistance, nor at the retailer.  Everyone turns a deaf ear.  The only viable solution I've found is UGCS.  It seems that DroneDeploy is also developing RTK solutions for android.
2023-2-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules