Stand alone video HD link
1387 3 2015-7-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
michael_montana
New

France

Hello,

i think you awnsered this question many time but,  and maybe this post is not at the good place, but i didn't get awnser to my mail.

do i can use the DJI LightBridge as a stand alone video link, so i can use my remote controler and my flight controler (and not the DJI flight controler).

i m using 5ghz remote controler so no interference problem, i m just looking for a new HD video link  for my product.

by the way if there are a way to make it work i m going to buy around 20 system/ year.

Thank

Michael Montanaro

2015-7-21
Use props
Gobi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 45046 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

yes, LB can use to as video link stand alone, if you use 5ghz RC and do not care the osd information(distance/height/gps info...etc). The problem is the osd  informations only can get from  DJI's FC, and overlay it on the video frames by ground unit of LB.
2015-7-21
Use props
DJI-Cathy
lvl.4

Hong Kong

If you use DJI HD gimbal with LB, it only allow you control your drone through LB system, and if you do not use HD gimbal, you can use your LB as a stand alone video link
2015-7-22
Use props
TriptyX
lvl.3
Flight distance : 349226 ft
Croatia

Can we use it as a video link for lets say cable cam and completely turn off OSD on HDMI output? I only need hd video image with no overlay at all
2018-1-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules