1833 3 2021-6-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_VhZh2N7fmpg7
lvl.3
Flight distance : 35738704 ft
  • >>>
United States

So in 2019 I had a magic air fly away And just last week I had my mavic too zoom disappear and I can't get a straight answer from the repair service people that denied my that denied my warranty Due to the fact that the flight records show it flying just fine and  The flight records just stop and I'd like to know what's the difference between my flight records showing everything's fine It's in comparison to a flyaway warranty approved flight record. When DJI has the ability to save money by by not being clear on what's a warranty and what's gonna be a 30% discount on your next purchase to replace the 9 month old $1300 money pit toy. Love my new ****, autul got my $$$,dji sucks
2021-6-8
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi, I am sorry to hear about the accident and the difficulties. I will escalate your case to the higher department and ask if we can do more. We will have someone contact you soon during working hours.
2021-6-8
Use props
djiuser_VhZh2N7fmpg7
lvl.3
Flight distance : 35738704 ft
  • >>>
United States

It wasn't an accident it was a drone under warranty that isn't getting handled correctly. Explain how does a flyaway flight record look like?
2021-6-8
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_VhZh2N7fmpg7 Posted at 6-8 23:04
It wasn't an accident it was a drone under warranty that isn't getting handled correctly. Explain how does a flyaway flight record look like?

We are sorry for the situation, we also hope to find out the reason for the accident, however, as the record interrupted mid-flight, we are not able to verify what happened afterward. If you have other information or video that helps the analysis, please provide it to us, we are glad to forward it to the analyst for confirmation.
Your case had also been escalated, the higher department will contact you regarding your case as well.
2021-6-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules