Smart controller, maps
1935 4 2021-6-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
explorermel
lvl.1

India

Dear all!
I'm having a little trouble with my smart controller maps. When I go into the mission flight section, you should ordinarilly be able to toggle between two map types, standard and satellite. I am currently working in the Maldives, and unfortunatly, neither a standard map OR a satellite is appearing. I am connected to the wifi here. It doesnt work with or without the drone connected. Any thoughts or comments would be hugely appreciated.
Many thanks!
Mel
2021-6-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, explorermel. Thanks for reaching out and sorry to read about the difficulties you're experiencing. Please let us know if the problem persists even after restarting the aircraft. If you haven't tried, kindly connect to a different internet network and see if that helps.
2021-6-12
Use props
explorermel
lvl.1

India

DJI Gamora Posted at 6-12 01:55
Hi, explorermel. Thanks for reaching out and sorry to read about the difficulties you're experiencing. Please let us know if the problem persists even after restarting the aircraft. If you haven't tried, kindly connect to a different internet network and see if that helps.

Thank you for your reply. I connect to the management wifi (as opposed to the staff) and have also tried it on the resort island, to no avail. It just can't load the basemaps. Is there another way?
Many thanks
Melissa
2021-6-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

explorermel Posted at 6-13 06:43
Thank you for your reply. I connect to the management wifi (as opposed to the staff) and have also tried it on the resort island, to no avail. It just can't load the basemaps. Is there another way?
Many thanks
Melissa

Could you verify what specific DJI application you're using including its current app version? We suggest uploading a video or screenshot of the issue so we can check it further. Thanks!
2021-6-13
Use props
explorermel
lvl.1

Maldives

DJI Gamora Posted at 6-13 23:05
Could you verify what specific DJI application you're using including its current app version? We suggest uploading a video or screenshot of the issue so we can check it further. Thanks!

Hello! It turns out it was a problem with the internet here on the island- the correct permissions have been granted and I am now doing a full system update Thank you for your patience!
2021-6-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules