1389 3 2021-6-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
verhaertdavidgmail.com
lvl.2
Flight distance : 13507 ft
Belgium

Hello!

I wear a DJI Pocket 2 on one of the straps of my backpack. I use the horizontal lock mode and it works very well.

However.. When I accidentally touch the camera, I sometimes adjust the tilt axis manually. All my shots after that moment are messed up.

This behaviour of manually adjustint the tilt axis is explained in the manual, so I guess it is a function. My question is: how do I turn this function off?

I want the tilt axis, in case of moving it manually, to go back to the center (like the pan axis does).

I hope someone can help me!?
2021-6-9
Use props
Mgozer
Second Officer
Switzerland

I think the only way is to double click the right button.
2021-6-9
Use props
verhaertdavidgmail.com
lvl.2
Flight distance : 13507 ft
Belgium

Thanks for your comment! Double tapping the button to recenter, seems like the obvious solution. But I'm not always aware that I have hit the camera, so it would be nice if we could change the behaviour in the app.
2021-6-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there verhaertdavidgmail.com. Good day and thank you for reaching out. As posted above you may try to double click the right button of your DJI Pocket 2 to recenter. In addition I will cascaded these information to the designated DJI department for further attention. Thank you.
2021-6-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules