3340 4 2021-6-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Vertigocal
lvl.3
Flight distance : 554928 ft
Germany

What‘s going on?!
My dji fly app on my iphone xs uses 42GB for app-data.. I have the dji fpv drone and no video or photos transfered with the app. Only flight records, which are only round about 1-2MB each..
So what needs so much data on my phone?!
2021-6-9
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Its usually the video and image cache,  you can remove these in the app.
2021-6-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Can you please double-check the cache file on your mobile device? Kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the app and check if the issue persists. Also, there is an option to turn off the cache when recording under General Settings>Camera. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your support!
2021-6-10
Use props
Vertigocal
lvl.3
Flight distance : 554928 ft
Germany

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-10 20:18
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Can you please double-check the cache file on your mobile device? Kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the app and check if the issue persists. Also, there is an option to turn off the cache when recording under General Settings>Camera. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your support!
Thanks for the answer but the Cache in the app was only 350MB large.. I hadn‘t any photos or videos in the app. I deleted and reinstalled it and now it‘s only 355MB. Very strange.
2021-6-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Vertigocal Posted at 6-12 09:59
Thanks for the answer but the Cache in the app was only 350MB large.. I hadn‘t any photos or videos in the app. I deleted and reinstalled it and now it‘s only 355MB. Very strange.

Thank you for your response. Can you please take a screenshot of the app data under the general settings on your mobile device? In addition, can you please provide us what version of the app are you using? We will also coordinate this with the related team for further clarification. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your support!
2021-6-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules