Mavic mini 2 lost signal.!
2084 4 2021-6-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_oxiUYSw39XQO
New
Flight distance : 140161 ft
United States

My mavic mini 2 lost signal but I can’t seem to figure out why. The map says the last data was at 420m away when the signal lost. I could see the drone hovering in the  distance but couldn’t control it.  This wasn’t my first flight. I’ve had several drones and never lost a signal to where the drone wouldn’t come back home nor eventually catch back the signal. I live on the lake and have had many many flights over the lake. Always within eye view, no trees no buildings to block signal. What is one to do once something like this happens? Is this a common occurance?
2021-6-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. The signal between the aircraft and the remote controller is most reliable when the antennas are positioned in relation to the aircraft ( kindly please refer to the attached image below ) . If you have not yet used this method, it is highly advised to use it to have an optimal transmission. We suggest also trying it on a different spot / location and make sure that everything, both the firmware and the DJI Fly, is up to date. Thank you.

2021-6-9
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi! You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.  That is way more active.    -   https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html
2021-6-9
Use props
GregaRotar
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2699967 ft
Slovenia

Turn your controller to the drone. The phone can block singal and this lead to the bad signal transmition. I hope this help. Best regards
2021-11-9
Use props
GregaRotar
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2699967 ft
Slovenia

Hello, when you fly you must turn controller to the drone. The phone can decrease the transmition range and this can lead to the losing signal
2021-11-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules