Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Problem pixels in video
679 7 2021-6-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NikVladi
lvl.2

Russia

Owners, tell me:
1) Does this drone have operation of pixel mapping? Desirable - yes / no.
2) In low light conditions with a minimum ISO, did anyone notice problematic pixels in the video, for example, as here www.youtube.com/watch?v=pM-64m1FyZY? It is also desirable - yes / no, details are irrelevant.
3) By what means inside the drone does DJI solve such video problems?

2021-6-10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, NikVladi. Thanks for reaching out! Sorry, however, we haven't received a similar report with the video you have posted. If you know someone that did, we suggest providing us further information so we can check it and offer some suggestions. We also encourage uploading the original video file wherein it depicts the issue.
2021-6-13
Use props
NikVladi
lvl.2

Russia

DJI Gamora Posted at 6-13 01:26
Hi, NikVladi. Thanks for reaching out! Sorry, however, we haven't received a similar report with the video you have posted. If you know someone that did, we suggest providing us further information so we can check it and offer some suggestions. We also encourage uploading the original video file wherein it depicts the issue.

Seriously?
It looks like google is still working.
https://www.google.com/search?q=mavic+hot+pixels+site:forum.dji.com&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj029OLqZTxAhXotYsKHR8aD7IQrQIoBHoECAQQBQ&biw=1333&bih=1075.
And to answer questions 1 and 3, examples are not needed at all.
About uploading a video, this is not for me.
2021-6-13
Use props
NikVladi
lvl.2

Russia

Why is this problem easily solved in cameras of other manufacturers using pixel mapping, but you can't do it? Is it the lack of a shutter? I think this problem can be solved if desired. Tell me how things are with this problem now for different models?
2021-7-29
Use props
NikVladi
lvl.2

Russia

You know, I looked at how long it took you to answer simple questions, and decided not to contact you. I think I will have problems with your products and with your company.
2021-8-3
Use props
NikVladi
lvl.2

Russia

Why is there no answer? Why is this problem easily solved in cameras of other manufacturers using pixel mapping, but you can't do it? Is it the lack of a shutter? I think this problem can be solved if desired. Tell me how things are with this problem now for different models?
2021-8-8
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

That looks defective to me, open a ticket with support
2021-8-8
Use props
NikVladi
lvl.2

Russia

I will support what? I didn't buy anything. I have a simple question that is supposed to have a simple answer. Defective  feedback for a prospect.
2021-8-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules