Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Confused about fpv options on a mavic air
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_Gi6fP1pxjCM3
New
Flight distance : 33084 ft

United States

Ok, so i bought a couple of drones, one is for my moms boss who's a retired Marine Pilot. He gave me at the time a $600 budget and wanted the fpv goggles that you can fly by turning head. I got a factory refurb kit which had the goggles but ended up being like $10 pair.

So question 1 is there where no instructions to use the goggles ad best i can find out you need to buy Litchi... No big deal But have seen it said that doing so will void your warranties (has full factory warranty plus the 2 cheapos if wrecked).
So does using Litchi void your warranties? This seems like maybe a better choice than the next one.

Next option is buy a refurbed pair of the dji goggles which look ideal except for the lack of gps if your drone goes down and the weird card recording. He'd like to use this here in wyoming to gove over his valleys to check on cattle and look for grizzlies. If it went down we could probably find it or put a gps unit on it I suppose. I had some on amazon list but no longer available, any thoughts?

Of course any other options in the $200-300 range.

And a question for me.
is there any goggles that don't make you rip your phone out of it's case to put it in? I thought parrots might but I dunno but thats an ordeal. I have an iphone xr .

thanks!

2021-6-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules