Problem with remote control
453 4 2021-6-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansf3457887
lvl.1

Switzerland

Hello, I have a problem with my remote control when I want to use the Dji Virtual Flight application. Indeed the levers are not connected? But buttons yes? Can you help me ?
thank you in advance

2021-6-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm what specific issue did you experience? Could you please provide us a screenshot showing the issue? Also, please try to restart your mobile device and uninstall the DJI Flight simulator and connect it again and check if the issue persists, please make sure to turn off your aircraft when you connect your controller to the mobile device. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your support!
2021-6-10
Use props
fansf3457887
lvl.1

Switzerland

2021-6-10
Use props
fansf3457887
lvl.1

Switzerland

Do I have to register my remote control with the Dji Virtual Flight application? And how to do it?
2021-6-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fansf3457887 Posted at 6-10 22:21
Do I have to register my remote control with the Dji Virtual Flight application? And how to do it?

Sorry for the late response. For you use your remote controller for the DJI Virtual flight application, you need to make sure that your mobile device is connected to the DJI FPV Goggles, connect your mobile device to the DJI Goggles, and launch the DJI Virtual flight application, once connected, it will give you the option to choose for the control method. Please note that you need to turn off your aircraft if you are doing this to avoid issues. Thank you for your support!
2021-6-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules