672 5 2021-6-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mini2_dorset
lvl.1
Flight distance : 752480 ft
United Kingdom

Hi

I have just bought a new DJI Mini 2. Everything works perfectly and I am really enjoying it.

I do however have one question about the gimbal. It seems to have a loose bit of plastic just to the right of it.
I have attached a photo so you can see.

As I mentioned it doesn't affect anything, but i'm just wandering if I should do something about it. What are your thoughts on this?I have pressed it back in but after a flight it does the same again.

Thanks

Mark

PXL_20210610_174340585.jpg
2021-6-10
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi,

I checked this part on my MINI2, not loose and firmly fit to the inner part.

Repair by DJI is an option, or just drop of superglue...

cheers
JJB

2021-6-10
Use props
IrishD
lvl.3
Flight distance : 140951 ft
Ireland

that gap its sticking out from shouldn't be that wide.... are u able to push that back in and push it closed as gently as possible ?
2021-6-10
Use props
IrishD
lvl.3
Flight distance : 140951 ft
Ireland

this is a pic of mine https://drive.google.com/file/d/ ... FH/view?usp=sharing

that gap looks wider on your pic (unless the angle its taken is throwing me off)
2021-6-10
Use props
mini2_dorset
lvl.1
Flight distance : 752480 ft
United Kingdom

Thanks all, it does seem wider than others. I will see if I can push it together gently and see if it makes any difference.
2021-6-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Mark. Thank you for reaching out and for these information that you have given. If you feel that on your future flights of your DJI Mini 2 and that the said drone is not responding or not working properly. I would recommend to contact our DJI support team at  https://www.dji.com/support for further assistance and for us to be able to check the said drone thoroughly. We have a team that will do there best to help and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Just a reminder that  DJI do not recommend doing a DIY in fixing the said DJI drone to avoid further damaging the said unit and voiding the said warranty of the said DJI Drone as well. Thank you.
2021-6-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules