Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanded And DJI Terra
1553 4 2021-6-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kirikoglu
lvl.2

Turkey

Hi,

We just bought M2EA. And we can only measure the temperatures with DJI Thermal Analysis Tool 2. By the way it has very bad user interface. I hope you improve that.

Unfortunally, I watched review videos and read forum after buy. And I faced with only auto camera. We cant able to change any settings on camera. I bought this drone for thermal orthomosaics. And Im using DJI terra for creating 2D maps. It was successfull on our M300 H20T.

But I think Terra doesnt support M2EA yet. Is there any roadmap about M2EA? Informations are not enough that I found in forums. Will Terra support for creating 2D thermal orthomosaics with M2EA?

And will we able to manage camera settings in future?

Can anyone from DJI describe the roadmap or the current development status of M2EA?

2021-6-10
Use props
w00dman
lvl.1
Flight distance : 315331 ft

Portugal

Hi,

I’m on the same road.
At this point I’m thinking on buying a new laptop since mine doesn’t support Cuda functions…

Wondering if DJI is considering to include the function of Isothermal?!

By the way… tracking ability will be useful… since I would like to use the drone to other things, some folks of security and rescue teams asked if this is available at this drone…

Thanks
2022-8-2
Use props
w00dman
lvl.1

Portugal

Is there a support team for DJI M2EA?

This Drone costs to much for the many things it lacks...
2022-8-17
Use props
AndwarL
lvl.2
Flight distance : 14371335 ft

Peru

w00dman Posted at 8-17 03:26
Is there a support team for DJI M2EA?

This Drone costs to much for the many things it lacks...

Hello
I think you should contact DJI, directly.
Sometimes, many companies do not have adequate advice or ignore it due to budget issues.
It has happened to me that, I am hired for a job as a drone pilot and then I find that they do not have the right aircraft.
I suggest you contact your provider as well.
Luck!
2022-8-17
Use props
w00dman
lvl.1

Portugal

AndwarL Posted at 8-17 05:45
Hello
I think you should contact DJI, directly.
Sometimes, many companies do not have adequate advice or ignore it due to budget issues.

Sure, i'll to have luck...

this app DJI pilot is miles away from the gs pro..
2022-8-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules