Knowledge Quiz Failure "Error"
987 4 2021-6-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans20b4b055
lvl.2
United States

Unbelievable that this has ot been ixed. I hav a P4P v 1 and when I try to load Go 4 it asks me to tak the knowledge test. Then when I say start it says Error and shows me a blanck white screen. What is the fix? Trip starts tomorrow...And where can I find what version I am on? Obviously it is new enough to require the quiz.  
2021-6-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Please try to uninstall and reinstall the app on your mobile device to see if the issue persists, all the DJI files must be deleted on your mobile device before you install it again. Please note to sync your flight records to avoid being deleted before uninstalling. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your support!
2021-6-10
Use props
fans20b4b055
lvl.2
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2021-6-10 19:41
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Please try to uninstall and reinstall the app on your mobile device to see if the issue persists, all the DJI files must be deleted on your mobile device before you install it again. Please note to sync your flight records to avoid being deleted before uninstalling. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your support!

I just bought a new iPAD and installed DJI GO 4 v. 4.3.5. Turned on the P4P and the software reported Disconnected. Restarted the iPAD, then the drone, then both (in reverse order) but can;t get the software to see the drone. The controller works fine - it runs the drone with no problem. Just can't get the software to work. Hadn't used the drone in about a year, for what that's worth. And I have the latest firmware in the drone - just checked with DJI Assistant. Any suggestions? Thanks for any help.
2023-8-16
Use props
Shawgod
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5173104 ft
United States

Which iPad did you purchase?  Because most of the iPads out there have USB C on them except one iPad that has the lightning connector.  I own 2 iPads that have the USB C connectors and neither of them work with the P4P at all.  And I am not the only person.  I have tried many different things to get these to work.  I have tried different cables and adapters and I couldn't get them to work.  So I wish you luck with this.
2023-8-16
Use props
fans20b4b055
lvl.2
United States

Shawgod Posted at 8-16 10:14
Which iPad did you purchase?  Because most of the iPads out there have USB C on them except one iPad that has the lightning connector.  I own 2 iPads that have the USB C connectors and neither of them work with the P4P at all.  And I am not the only person.  I have tried many different things to get these to work.  I have tried different cables and adapters and I couldn't get them to work.  So I wish you luck with this.

Ya,  a known problem, at least with the iPad Pro starting with gen 3 (2018!!!), and it seems DJI just doesn't care if the top of the line tablet by the widest selling tablet maker in the world (see below) is not compatible with one of the best drones they ever made. Guess that just forces people to buy DJI displays, or buy a used Gen 2 iPad Pros, which is what I had to do (after buying a brand new Gen 5 iPad Pro to use with my P4P).
Sheesh!!!

(Most Popular Tablet Vendors by Market Share (Q1 2023)
Apple 51.70% Market Share
Google 30.14% Market Share

2023-8-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules