765 5 2021-6-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Is there an accessory that allows for changing the exposure values (shutterspeed / iso)?
Knipsel.JPG

I'm hoping the controller wheel allows for this as it would be convenient to not have to use the tiny screen for this.
(I'm trying not to use my phone with the P2)
2021-6-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Montfrooij. Good day and thank you for these information that you have provided. The DJI Osmo Pocket Controller Wheel is equipped with a dial for precise pan and tilt control, as well as two operation buttons for improved shooting composition. It is also use for precise gimbal control and quick change between gimbal modes. Thank you.
2021-6-11
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-11 00:29
Hello there Montfrooij. Good day and thank you for these information that you have provided. The DJI Osmo Pocket Controller Wheel is equipped with a dial for precise pan and tilt control, as well as two operation buttons for improved shooting composition. It is also use for precise gimbal control and quick change between gimbal modes. Thank you.

Thanks.
Do you know if I can change exposure values with this too?
Would be great to have a wheel for that!
2021-6-11
Use props
Marty Markoe
Second Officer
Flight distance : 15135 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-11 00:29

You said and DJI product page says, "two operation buttons for improved shooting composition."

Help me out, I've only 4 grade edurucasion. What do the 2 buttons actually do?
2021-6-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Marty Markoe Posted at 6-11 03:36
You said and DJI product page says, "two operation buttons for improved shooting composition."

Help me out, I've only 4 grade edurucasion. What do the 2 buttons actually do?

Hi there Marty Markoe. Thank you for the reply and for the inquiry. The DJI Osmo Pocket Controller Wheel can be mounted on the DJI Osmo Pocket to control the movement of the gimbal :

1. Control Dial - Adjust to control the tilt and pan axis movement of the gimbal.
2. Axix Switch - Toggle the switch to the left to use the control dial to adjust the pan axis left and right. Toggle the switch to the right to use the control dial to adjust the tilt axis up and down.
3. Button 1 - Press to switch follow between tilt locked ( pan axis follow only ), follow ( both tilt and pan axis follow ), and FPV mode ( all three axes follow )
4. Button 2 - Press to change the camera's orientation between forward and backward ( selfie ). When the DJI Osmo Pocket is not in FPV mode, hold to lock the gimbal's current attitude, and release to unlock.

2021-6-13
Use props
Aavalaakso
lvl.4
Flight distance : 328 ft
  • >>>
Finland

The bug is still there that if you keep button 4 pressed down to "to lock the gimbal's current attitude" and at the same time take photo or start recording it wont unlock it even if you release the button 4. You can reset it just powering Pocket off and then then back on.

I reported this long time ago in the forums and it never got fixed.
2021-6-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules