34974 297 2021-6-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wilfried5719
lvl.3
Flight distance : 105285 ft
Portugal

hallmark007 Posted at 3-22 14:17
Yes your drone is classed as an aircraft and most people aware of the rules will know this, you seem adverse to rules.

With regard to hover or land you are not allowed iniatiate this , this is an option for loss of signal, it would be a very stupid reckless pilot who would set his drone to hover if he thought he couldn’t get back to it or land if it was in danger of landing on people. There is no real substitute for stupid and what you are now putting forward is just that stupid.

"With regard to hover or land you are not allowed iniatiate this" and "There is no real substitute for stupid and what you are now putting forward is just that stupid." and "not someone who sets his drone to land when he knows it risks hitting people".
My tip for you is to just select this option (!) in the app and there you go (crash). Even if I Tell You about the app you deny it. I myself use rth since that procedure is easy and safe but it is DJI that also allows (!) you to select hover or land. Please be carefull to not annoy or even accuse them ! My tip for you is to start a new post here "Remove options Land here and Hover (unsafe)".

"But look you keep hammering away at dji".
I am not hammering. I started this post with just 1 remark and the rest of the texts is posted by some 99% people who agree while they experience the same problem. So you are the exception, not us.

"But I suppose groups like".
You should stop supposing etc and start knowing facts. Technical matters are not about feelings nor about opinions.

"you would never get this topic to be taken seriously on any of the professional forums".
No problem. You pretend you are an insider in the profesional world but your so called professional forums are those 1% exception here (and there) and the remaining 99% here (and there) are struggling with a non-professional safety-problem (yes it is). The stronger the "experts" believe (themselfs) the more blind they become.

"I won’t be posting to you anymore". Please do so. Beep Beep.

You are not responding to facts but to what you like and prefer and suppose and pretend. I do not wonder why. Btw : you are the second  person (or maybe the third) concerning this in this post.

2022-3-22
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Wilfried5719 Posted at 3-22 15:36
"With regard to hover or land you are not allowed iniatiate this" and "There is no real substitute for stupid and what you are now putting forward is just that stupid." and "not someone who sets his drone to land when he knows it risks hitting people". My tip for you is to just select this option (!) in the app and there you go (crash). Even if I Tell You about the app you deny it. I myself use rth since that procedure is easy and safe but it is DJI that also allows (!) you to select hover or land. Please be carefull to not annoy or even accuse them ! My tip for you is to start a new post here "Remove Land here or Hover (unsafe)".

"But look you keep hammering away at dji". I am not hammering. I started this post with just 1 remark and the rest of the texts is posted by some 99% people who agree while they experience the same problem. So you are the exception, not us.

Look it’s probably time to end this conversation. Because I’m now not sure you are even a competent user of this small drone. You cannot set failsafe RTH, some call it (Normal RTH) to hover or land. This is very basic stuff you should know, and maybe your RC should continue to beep at you until you learn how it works. You can only set RTH to hover or land if you lose signal. So you cannot initiate your drone to hover or land.
Except of course on purpose by braking the signal. And until you learn these simple processes you really have no business asking anyone to stop the beeping.

The first lesson of flying a drone and you missed it RTFM……..
2022-3-22
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

You both have valid points. Can we at least agree the beeping is annoying?
2022-3-22
Use props
Landey
lvl.4
Germany

hallmark007 Posted at 3-22 15:47
Look it’s probably time to end this conversation. Because I’m now not sure you are even a competent user of this small drone. You cannot set failsafe RTH, some call it (Normal RTH) to hover or land. This is very basic stuff you should know, and maybe your RC should continue to beep at you until you learn how it works. You can only set RTH to hover or land if you lose signal. So you cannot initiate your drone to hover or land.
Except of course on purpose by braking the signal. And until you learn these simple processes you really have no business asking anyone to stop the beeping.

My dear hallmark007 ...

Let's try to concentrate on the facts.
- You claim things nobody ever said, and if you're asked to provide proof you don't because you can't. Like they all do.
- You add weight to your posts by using terms like "safety", "EASA", "FAA" excessively. Because it's terms which don't allow any objection without risking to be regarded as an iressponsible pilot or a lawbreaker. This is - please allow a tiny bit of exaggeration - psychological warfare lacking substance.
- You suggest that anyone objecting your way of percepting things is a safety risk, a bad pilot, has no idea about drones, safety and laws.

So here's your chance of proving your statements.

1) Show us where EASA and FAA demand a drone controller beeping continuously if battery level is below 20 %, if the drone is returning home or doing a forced landing. Please provide quotes and references.
If you can, we know why DJI does not listen. So we all will know it's not DJIs fault. In that case, we can stop asking for a way to mute that annoying blare after it's heard first time.
If you can't, please don't use EASA and FAA as "argument boosters" anymore.

2) Please tell us exactly how and why a constantly beeping controller improves safety. Split your explanation into safety improvements for each situation (20 % battery, user-induced RTH, software-induced RTH, emergency landing).

No excuses, no change of the topic, please.

Your turn.
2022-3-23
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Landey Posted at 3-23 00:07
My dear hallmark007 ...

Let's try to concentrate on the facts.

I have already exhausted my views on low battery RTH, but like you spent half a thread telling others to read what you wrote , you have decided to ignore your own advice, which is a bit ironic . EASA FAA CAA etc are responsible for all aviation safety of aircraft including drones which they class as aircraft and for all those people involved flying them and those within their flight paths . What they have agreed with aircraft manufacturers on all levels of safety , what they’ve agreed as to regulations of manufacturing of drones Im certainly not privy to, but the matter of beeping did come up at a meeting I was at attended by both dji UAAI and members of EASA and the reasons were explained and I have relayed these here umpteen times. But rather than accept the reason you disagree in favour of your self.

I don’t need to prove anything to you. Did you prove anything here in what you have said.
Show us proof of crowds gathering and annoying , try video ill accept that an so on . The OP of this thread and the one with the most prolific amount of posts doesn’t even know how his own drone works in RTH and thats the kind of thing that anyone who tries offer an explanation for the beeping is up against. Its called ignorance.

So don’t post asking others for proof, if you not willing to first show us proof of your stress levels, your so called crowd gatherings , your anxiety and all the other affects the beeping of the drone is having on you. We accept hospital records and affidavit from known GPs, and a police report will be acceptable for the excessive crowd gatherings .

You and others brought these up so no excuses no changing the topic. You show me yours etc.
or are these claims of stress, anxiety, crowd control etc bogus and something made up by a few who have problems understanding how the drone works and the safety measures attached to it.

Come back to me when you have all the health reports seen as you brought this up first. I also noted that some thought it brought attention to them flying their drone. I was walking in the park the other day and some kids were playing football a small crowd gathered to watch. None of them ran away feigned illness or got so nervous they couldn’t continue what they were doing. Just a thought !
2022-3-23
Use props
Landey
lvl.4
Germany

hallmark007 Posted at 3-23 01:34
I have already exhausted my views on low battery RTH, but like you spent half a thread telling others to read what you wrote , you have decided to ignore your own advice, which is a bit ironic . EASA FAA CAA etc are responsible for all aviation safety of aircraft including drones which they class as aircraft and for all those people involved flying them and those within their flight paths . What they have agreed with aircraft manufacturers on all levels of safety , what they’ve agreed as to regulations of manufacturing of drones Im certainly not privy to, but the matter of beeping did come up at a meeting I was at attended by both dji UAAI and members of EASA and the reasons were explained and I have relayed these here umpteen times. But rather than accept the reason you disagree in favour of your self.

I don’t need to prove anything to you. Did you prove anything here in what you have said.

I did not read this after I realized you weren't able to provide any proof at all, not a single quote, not a single reference.
So from now on, you please stop lecturing people about things you cannot prove.
Thank you.
2022-3-23
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Landey Posted at 3-23 06:29
I did not read this after I realized you weren't able to provide any proof at all, not a single quote, not a single reference.
So from now on, you please stop lecturing people about things you cannot prove.
Thank you.

Oh so you cannot prove all the whining you posted, that was just bluster, or is it one thing for me and another for you “what a hypocrite “. I was disappointed with how Labroids handled your obnoxious ways here last week , but I have to hand it to him, he saw through you like a hot knife through butter. “There are none as blind as those who won’t listen”

I think six years of protests falling on deaf ears should tell you no one is listening. Most smart people would change their approach. Good day…
2022-3-23
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi,

For people who really wants to know, and don`t believe forum members on their blue eyes,  the requirements for drone companies to get their drone CE certified.
Requirements for class C0/C1/etc for  Unmanned aircraft system, EU regulation.

https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?uri=CELEX%3A32020R1058
Beeping sound, (RTH, critical batt, ect etc) is not a mandatory requirement.
So to make all DJI drone remote pilots happy, DJI ; give us the option to cancel the beeping.
But if cancelled and drone goes into next phase, beep again and let the remote pilot decide to cancel the beeping or leave it beeping.
(like user requested RTH > beep > cancel > into autolanding > beep > cancel), easy to implement in their software.
(critical battery landing, if craft is close landing to the remote pilot > beep > cancel if area is safe)
(critical battery landing but craft is far from the remote pilot.....cancel the beep ofcourse....totally useless to beep   ;-)  )

Beep, beep and cheers
JJB

2022-3-23
Use props
Wilfried5719
lvl.3
Portugal

JJB* Posted at 3-23 11:42
Hi,

For people who really wants to know, and don`t believe forum members on their blue eyes,  the requirements for drone companies to get their drone CE certified.

Thanks for your infos. I came up with so many other keywords regarding beeping when it comes to statements of "being mandatory". What about  :

All other dronetypes and -brands (all being illegal without beep ?)
Illegal ce-approval (all non-beeping drones having an illegal ce-aproval ?)
Illegal options in app (land here (where ?) or hover (so crash soon) if signal lost) ?
Agencies that are (would be) responsible (since they do not enforce),
Toy Drones, non-camera (but highspeed) drones (just as "dangerous"),
Rc aircraft, helis, missiles (just as (far more) "dangerous" because of there horizontal (and crashing) speed),
Paragliders, hang gliders, any gliders (just as (far more) "dangerous" because of there weight),
Planes of any type (it would be quite ridiculous if the controltower would start beeping ...),

And to All downvoters of the reply of JJB : this is about technics and his infos are correct. I have 2 remarks for you :
1-This is (and drones are) Not about emotions and asocial media ! For you someone invented the sugarbelly-app.
2- Start your own post Keep beeping. Then (only !) we would see what your opinion would mean. To others.

2022-3-24
Use props
BrunoB99
lvl.1
Flight distance : 268678 ft
Canada

I would also like to have control of the bip, at a minimum have a volume control...
2022-3-31
Use props
Landey
lvl.4
Germany

Hi,

For people who really wants to know, and don`t believe forum members on their blue eyes,  the requirements for drone companies to get their drone CE certified.

Thank you very much, JJB*!
That's been the missing link!
2022-3-31
Use props
RCPilot
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Just bought myself a Mini 2 - love it but, like so many others, really despise THE BEEP whether it's warning of a low battery or RTH.

That said, I do feel that a warning of some type should be retained, it just needs to be less annoying after initial acknowledgement by the operator.

I do think that the Critical warning should always occur though when there's less than a minute left on the battery.

Reading through this thread there have been some great suggestions for DJI about the RTH and battery beeps, any one of which DJI could easily implement. Here are the main ones are along with one or two of my own and some comments from myself:

- Beep which can be switched off with a button press to acknowledge it. After a minute it starts again and the operator has to press a button to silence it. Etc.

- Volume control for the beep - there's no need to silence it completely but at least lower it a lot.

- Visual warning instead of a beep, so a warning constantly flashes on the display (smartphone or built-in screen on certain controllers) or even 'pulse' the borders of the display in red

- Audible warning that's acknowledged by a button press, this is then replaced with a constant visual warning on the display

- Voice warning at first then once a minute

How about it DJI?

2022-5-1
Use props
Wilfried5719
lvl.3
Portugal

Bodkins Best Photography Posted at 5-1 10:21
Considering DJI will NEVER lift a finger in this regard I took it upon myself to do the hack.  How much pressure you put on the speaker diaphragm dictates how quiet it will be.  Simple.[view_image]

IF you know Where Exactly to drill that hole in the casing.
2022-5-1
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi,

For people who really wants to know, and don`t believe forum members on their blue eyes,  the requirements for drone companies to get their drone CE certified.

Just found this in PART 2

(15) provide the remote pilot with clear warning when the battery of the UA or its command unit reaches a low level such that the remote pilot has sufficient time to safely land the UA;

Perhaps just a screen warning isn't appropriate due to the pilot's attention may actually be on the UAV and not the screen, therefore a sound is the most reliable way to get the attention of the pilot.

Its also in PART 3 (17 and PART 4 (13)
2022-5-1
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Wilfried5719 Posted at 3-24 01:38
Thanks for your infos. I came up with so many other keywords regarding beeping when it comes to statements of "being mandatory". What about  :

Wow, there is a lot of down voting going on here...

Anyhoo, a few thoughts

DJI strive to be the best in the market and safety is a big concern,

Illegal ce-approval (all non-beeping drones having an illegal ce-aproval ?)

See my reply to JJB*

Illegal options in app (land here (where ?) or hover (so crash soon) if signal lost) ?
Agencies that are (would be) responsible (since they do not enforce),

Not sure what ya mean

Toy Drones, non-camera (but highspeed) drones (just as "dangerous"),

Here in the UK these would be so light and have little range that the danger is seriously mitigated

Rc aircraft, helis, missiles (just as (far more) "dangerous" because of there horizontal (and crashing) speed),

Here in the UK their range is limited, rarely have a camera and they normally fly in a club thus away from the public

Paragliders, hang gliders, any gliders (just as (far more) "dangerous" because of there weight),

glide being the operative part of the word, but I'm sure they have alerts to low fuel (para) or other warnings in the cockpit (glider)

Planes of any type (it would be quite ridiculous if the controltower would start beeping ...),

Their beep alerts are in the cockpit cause well, they are a manned vehicle, therefore, no need for the tower to have an alert for the fuel at least, but i would have thought there would be an audible alert for collision or altitude perhaps, I'm just guessing there as I've never been in one
2022-5-1
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Bashy Posted at 5-1 18:53

(15) provide the remote pilot with clear warning when the battery of the UA or its command unit reaches a low level such that the remote pilot has sufficient time to safely land the UA;

yes, but no need to continue the beeping!

In modern aviation pilots gets flashing attention getters and audio warning to alert them.
Acknowledge this by cancel ; audio OFF ; attention light remains ON but not flashing.

DJI should do the same ; prompt the remote pilot for this low battery and let the remote pilot cancels the beeping. (plus mayby additional red bigger info on the screen showing Low Battery)

cheers
JJB
2022-5-1
Use props
kyalami
lvl.4
Flight distance : 44914321 ft
Sweden

JJB* Posted at 5-1 23:13
yes, but no need to continue the beeping!

In modern aviation pilots gets flashing attention getters and audio warning to alert them.

Yes, that's how it works on planes, which is good, as it does not distracts and irritate pilots, so that they can think clearly and correct the problem. I totally agree with you JJB*, that it would be nice if DJI followed this as well. Thanks for mentioning this.
2022-5-1
Use props
Wilfried5719
lvl.3
Portugal

Bodkins Best Photography Posted at 5-1 17:39
Pretty basic.  It was also revealed earlier in this thread in case you didn't notice.[view_image]

I did not mis that. My opinion is that one should not do blind drilling. What if there is another type of beeper (and/or pcb) in a (next ?) series of controllers (that easily might have the same casing) ?!

2022-5-2
Use props
Wilfried5719
lvl.3
Portugal

Bashy Posted at 5-1 19:06
Wow, there is a lot of down voting going on here...

Anyhoo, a few thoughts

Sorry, I only just realised this is not your nickname.

2022-5-2
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Wilfried5719 Posted at 5-2 00:33
Sorry, I only just realised this is not your nickname.

Not got a clue what youre saying? Bashy certainly isn't my real name if that whats ya mean?
2022-5-2
Use props
bretkissick
lvl.1
Flight distance : 41467 ft
United States

I agree, get rid of the beeping!
2022-5-2
Use props
Wilfried5719
lvl.3
Portugal

Bashy Posted at 5-2 06:44
Not got a clue what youre saying? Bashy certainly isn't my real name if that whats ya mean?

Once more : Sorry, I only just realised this is not your nickname.

2022-5-2
Use props
Wilfried5719
lvl.3
Portugal

Bodkins Best Photography Posted at 5-2 06:45
If you had actually paid attention you would have seen the other photos showing the controller's internal configuration...[view_image][view_image]

I always pay an awfull lot of attention. Which actually is my problem. Just read this posts history and you will (could) find out.

First you post a picture of a screw that is OUTSIDE the controller (in the casing). Then you post a picture of a screw that is INSIDE the controller. I therefor really wonder if you really drilled that hole in your Own controllers casing, or that you just copied that picture.

IF you Opened the (YOUR) controller there was no need to drill a hole in the casing anymore.

IF you Do Not Open the (YOUR) controller Do Not Drill Blind. The beeper might Not be at that position in YOUR controller (-version). As I explained (tried to).

However maybe you have xray-eyes, or you are non-technical, and/or you are an opti-Mis-t.

2022-5-2
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

Wilfried5719 Posted at 3-22 10:58
The two most indepth and accurate replies at this "Disable Beeping" post of mine. I could not agree more with them. My controller is deadly-silent since I killed the beeper itself. That Is A Relieve !!!

You did what I was about suggest.  Forget any warranty that is left, crack open the remote, and disabled beeper.
2022-5-2
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

Bashy Posted at 5-1 18:53

Unless the pilot is now Tone deaf to "Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep, ..."
2022-5-2
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

Bodkins Best Photography Posted at 5-2 06:45
If you had actually paid attention you would have seen the other photos showing the controller's internal configuration...[view_image][view_image]

From photos, without having remote in hand, it looks like there is room to mount a small slide switch in case.  Giving you option of Beeping or Silence.  

DJI providing a way thru firmware to Enable beeping, Disable beeping, Temporarily Disable beeping after acknowledgement of problem would be better solution.

2022-5-2
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Wilfried5719 Posted at 5-2 11:21
Once more : Sorry, I only just realised this is not your nickname.

And, once again for the hard of hearing, Bashy is not my real name! so how can it be my nickname? are you trying to indirectly insult me?
2022-5-2
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 5-2 12:51
Unless the pilot is now Tone deaf to "Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep, ..."

I wouldnt go to say that the beeping is that bad! but it is bad enough to want to manually modify the remote, its something i will do if i keep it and the warranty runs its course and the 2nd year Care Refresh, i have a few months left on the former thus around 15 months on the Refresh. Or, thee is still the option of buying a 2nd user remote and sell this mini 2 with the original unmolested remote
2022-5-2
Use props
TechGuy420
New

United States

Is this a joke, is DJI even here? its mid 2022 and DJI is silent on this, ridiculous... looks like I'm destroying my controller too
2022-5-16
Use props
Wilfried5719
lvl.3
Portugal

TechGuy420 Posted at 5-16 10:31
Is this a joke, is DJI even here? its mid 2022 and DJI is silent on this, ridiculous... looks like I'm destroying my controller too

DJI is here, but Not to respond, except for the general blabla-waranty-etc-remarks. For this same reason I suspect several forummembers to be DJI-employees (in whatever way).

2022-5-16
Use props
darcy.inventorartist
lvl.2
Flight distance : 958717 ft
Canada

Ex Machina Posted at 2021-6-17 10:12
It's not about being hard to address, it's that DJI believes this is a safety issue, and I have to begrudgingly agree with them. The simplest solution is to fly home and land manually. You should then consider RTH as a last resort fallback.

I don't see why there can't be:

1) Return home emergency and peep like crap to make everybody more nervous.

2) Return home for fun and not beep. Then we can use it to get smooth flight while rotating around yet flying in a consistent direction. I believe this is a bit of a hack people use since they don't have the headless mode for flying...
2022-5-16
Use props
darcy.inventorartist
lvl.2
Flight distance : 958717 ft
Canada

It really bugs me too and I'm sure you can easily kill the speaker (as it looks like you're done or are doing)... But I thought of at least one good reason why DJI may keep it on. The drone is flying on its own so it's really important to keep an eye on it. I suppose if it didn't beep, if someone got a distraction they could forget to monitor the drone.
2022-5-16
Use props
Wilfried5719
lvl.3
Portugal

darcy.inventorartist Posted at 5-16 14:34
It really bugs me too and I'm sure you can easily kill the speaker (as it looks like you're done or are doing)... But I thought of at least one good reason why DJI may keep it on. The drone is flying on its own so it's really important to keep an eye on it. I suppose if it didn't beep, if someone got a distraction they could forget to monitor the drone.

I am not sure if I understand you correctly ?

- Keep an eye on it ? I (always !) loose sight on it at ie some 50 meters already, being it supersunny here. The same actually if I do a nightflight, depending (only) somewhat at the level of surrounding light. I even bought superbright ledblinkers that I velcrod to the batterycover of the drone. They are about 20x more bright then the original lights and are really agressive, like flashlights. You can't really look into them, but nada, within 5 seconds the drone is out of view.

- Forget about the drone while flying ? Really ? Seriously ? That would be oke then !

2022-5-19
Use props
lakeguy55
lvl.3
Flight distance : 45892 ft
United States

Add me to the chorus of those wanting the option to silence the beeps after seeing the warning, not only because it quickly becomes annoying and stressful. I've had to stop taking my dog along on trips when I'm going to be flying. The beeping scares the crap out of her.  She'll still be shaking 20 minutes after the beeping has stopped (same thing happens when we test the fire alarms). She's a quivering bowl of jelly if I have a long RTH session.
2022-5-19
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

lakeguy55 Posted at 5-19 12:20
Add me to the chorus of those wanting the option to silence the beeps after seeing the warning, not only because it quickly becomes annoying and stressful. I've had to stop taking my dog along on trips when I'm going to be flying. The beeping scares the crap out of her.  She'll still be shaking 20 minutes after the beeping has stopped (same thing happens when we test the fire alarms). She's a quivering bowl of jelly if I have a long RTH session.

You could avoid putting your dog through this by simply flying home manually.
2022-5-28
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Wilfried5719 Posted at 5-19 12:04
I am not sure if I understand you correctly ?

- Keep an eye on it ? I (always !) loose sight on it at ie some 50 meters already, being it supersunny here. The same actually if I do a nightflight, depending (only) somewhat at the level of surrounding light. I even bought superbright ledblinkers that I velcrod to the batterycover of the drone. They are about 20x more bright then the original lights and are really agressive, like flashlights. You can't really look into them, but nada, within 5 seconds the drone is out of view.

If you can’t see the drone then maybe you shouldn’t be flying it. Keep it within 20m and you should have no problem.
2022-5-28
Use props
bannerman
lvl.1

United Kingdom

On my little Eachine E58, I had this bleeping problem.   For EVERY function, it emits loud beeps.   

I opened up the controller, fitted a 1k resistor in series with the beeper to quieten it, plus an LED in parallel poking up throught the controller face as a visual warning.   Perfect solution.

(A variable resistor would be even better, then you could adjust the volume according to your environment noise level.)
2022-5-28
Use props
EdwvLVXnmeVZ
lvl.2
Flight distance : 213 ft
Canada

Anyone taken apart the new DJI RC remote, or pinpointed the beeper location?
2022-6-5
Use props
Wilfried5719
lvl.3
Spain

I lost my Mini 2 drone 2 weeks ago due to what I think was a batteryfailure. I got an unexpected rth-alarm at 36% charge already and it drowned to 3% within 1 minute. It actually only wanted to fly (fall) down, not horizontally anymore. I managed to fly it in my direction from some 400 meters until it was only some 50 meters away (according the app). Then it lost contact and (so) the find-function didn't function either anymore. I searched for it for about 1 hour and once more the next day but I didn't find it. Some days after I dumped the controller plus the sparebatteries and spareparts. That was all folks !
2022-6-18
Use props
Wilfried5719
lvl.3
Spain

I lost my Mini 2 drone 2 weeks ago due to what I think was a batteryfailure. I got an unexpected rth-alarm at 36% charge already and it drowned to 3% within 1 minute. It actually only wanted to fly (fall) down, not horizontally anymore. I managed to fly it in my direction from some 400 meters until it was only some 50 meters away (according the app). Then it lost contact and (so) the find-function didn't function either anymore. I searched for it for about 1 hour and once more the next day but I didn't find it. Some days after I dumped the controller plus the sparebatteries and spareparts. That was all folks !
2022-6-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules