Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sirioilmago
lvl.2
Flight distance : 78150 ft
Italy

hi guys !
i bought a dji fpv 7 days ago
and just today i notice my goggles b2 got 2 dead pixels...
i try to play the test video for dead pixels
i don't understand why i see the dead pixels ony on black screen and when i play my video
any suggestion ?
thank you everybody !

2021-6-11
Use props
Masemoto
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5137425 ft
  • >>>
United States

I bought my DJI FPV drone from DJI directly. Had a dead pixel in my goggles and had no issues sending it in for exchange.  You'll have to send everything not just the goggles.
2021-6-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, Sirioilmago. I already sent you a response to your first post, kindly please check it. Thank you.
2021-6-11
Use props
kacpersmx
lvl.2

Poland

Hey! I have the same issue, yellow spot on the goggle screen, it's pretty annoying. Is there chance for instant replacement ? I'm using drone almost everyday to make videos so I don't want to send it and wait two weeks or so. And I have problem with goggle battery as well, it's pretty loud, soudns like buzzing and sometimes when I turn goggles on The goggles can't read the battery procentage and it's says NA and it's red and makes beeping sound.
Thanks
2021-6-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

kacpersmx Posted at 6-11 21:24
Hey! I have the same issue, yellow spot on the goggle screen, it's pretty annoying. Is there chance for instant replacement ? I'm using drone almost everyday to make videos so I don't want to send it and wait two weeks or so. And I have problem with goggle battery as well, it's pretty loud, soudns like buzzing and sometimes when I turn goggles on The goggles can't read the battery procentage and it's says NA and it's red and makes beeping sound.
Thanks

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. In this case, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a full diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support. Thank you for your support!
2021-6-24
Use props
COLDFusion
lvl.3
Flight distance : 279583 ft
Germany

#metoo

i also had a dead pixel at my goggles v2. I found it 5 weeks after buying. I send it to the repair center in netherland. They repaired it for free and send it back 5 days.

Now its working fine and without any dead pixel. Dead pixel are always bad. But at least the DJI Support Center is good.

2021-6-25
Use props
djiuser_ULOj7ZoSHtHF
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6135892 ft
Thailand

kacpersmx Posted at 6-11 21:24
Hey! I have the same issue, yellow spot on the goggle screen, it's pretty annoying. Is there chance for instant replacement ? I'm using drone almost everyday to make videos so I don't want to send it and wait two weeks or so. And I have problem with goggle battery as well, it's pretty loud, soudns like buzzing and sometimes when I turn goggles on The goggles can't read the battery procentage and it's says NA and it's red and makes beeping sound.
Thanks

That kind of damage is caused by sunlight exposure, there's a sticker on the lenses that warns about that
2021-6-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

COLDFusion Posted at 6-25 06:31
#metoo

i also had a dead pixel at my goggles v2. I found it 5 weeks after buying. I send it to the repair center in netherland. They repaired it for free and send it back 5 days.

Hi there, ColdFusion. We're glad that you already received your repaired DJI Goggles and now flying great with your DJI FPV. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries or concerns. Thank you!
2021-8-15
Use props
phuc
lvl.3
Flight distance : 765906 ft
Australia

COLDFusion Posted at 6-25 06:31
#metoo

Hi there is the second, repair receiving any more dead pixel please let me know as I am very concerned as I have one
2021-10-20
Use props
fliegerben
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1918087 ft
Germany

Hi,

now I am also having a dead pixel (just one/1) right in the center of the screen. And I was always very cautious to shield it from direct sun light!

Does it go away by itself?
Or does anyone knows a trick, e.g. re-do firmware update...?
Is that covered by warranty (even without DJI Care Refresh) - I bought the drone in June?
Do you get new goggles or do they just replace the display?

So far everything worked like a charme and I was super happy that I didn't have any of problems I read here, but now it is making more and more trouble...

Thank you all for your help!
2021-10-27
Use props
VideoLife_FPV
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5295545 ft
Croatia

I noticed a dead pixel in the left part of the Goggles today. (V2)
I don't have a problem with that dead pixel (it doesn't reduce my visibility in flight), I'm more afraid that this "death" of the pixel won't start to increase over time, or worse, that my glasses will stop broadcasting at some critical moment of flight.
Everything else is impeccable, I have no other objections to the operation of the drone, but this is a possible threat to safety.
I am asking for an answer from someone who understands this issue better, whether it can happen, or I can use Goggles carefree, without fear of any more dangerous symptoms.
I want to emphasize that I absolutely follow all the manufacturer's instructions on the maintenance of Goggles and pay special attention to the sun's rays.
2022-6-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules