No sound from controller
958 1 2021-6-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bocian666
lvl.2
Flight distance : 708133 ft
United Kingdom

Hello I have previously own an Dji mavic which was capable to record sound from surrounding, very good feature. There are many users who ask how to do it on mini2 . Some working around using variety of additional equipment and pc or Mac to postproduction. However I don’t want to buy another device, especially windows based or do screen recording and somehow using just iPhone , miraculously merge this two to become one.  I would like to use my phone microphone if needed to recorder cached video with sound like it was on mavic. Can you make a software update with this feature for the good off all of us please?. I do not have this skill set to do this  but surely your IT guys are brilliant and they can do it easily . After all Dji created best drones and I have no doubt this option can be just literally copied from mavic pro. I look forward to hopefully hearing a good news from you shortly
2021-6-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, bocian666. Thank you for reaching out. As of the moment, the unit doesn't have the said feature due to hardware limitations. However, I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for their attention. Thank you for your continued support!
2021-6-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules