Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Starbird
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2405 ft

United States

Dji,
Can you not just keep it simple?
Your products are not junk, but to just operate them is.
Remove all the dodo not needed to operate them.
If someone bought them they don't need an advertisement for something new that's not bug free, we will find the new.
Enhance the operation of what you have instead of requiring us to go bigger.
If you proof out the new, we will come.
But if those that came fight to get the new to work, you're p*ssing in the wind, and driving us away.
KISS

Does it matter what my equipment is, over 13,000 have the same problem and read:
"DJI Fly App Won't Install" thread.

2021-6-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we are sorry for any inconvenience caused. We will forward your suggestions to the corresponding team. As for the app installation issue, we need to figure out the specific situation in order to locate the cause. If you encounter any problems, you can provide us with detailed information and we will see if we can provide corresponding assistance.
2021-6-11
Use props
Starbird
lvl.2

United States

Thanks Dji Mindy for the reply, even though I'm not that far ahead in flight feet.
but in connectivity, with my original drone Phantom 3A, I probably have 4 trillion attempts with a Samsung Tab S2 at .01 connecting percentage rate.
That's another sad saga, but thanks to this forum I have now a 75% chance to fly it. ( a mixture of others and my process has a better chance of connection, I should post it, but that's old news now.)

But that's not the problem at hand.
My 84 year old pop loves it, but says it's too big for him, luvs the quality so he bought the Mini2.
So far, so shi*ty.
I and Dji are looking stupid.

Here's the present problem:
HAOVM P7 didn't work, not enough ram, has 1,073,741,824 Bytes Dji requires 2,17,483,648 Bytes.
So, I bought a HAOVM P10, fixed the Ram with 3GB, Installed the APK from DJI, Installed.
BUT, WILL NOT CONNECT TO TABLET. It's like it doesn't see it USB wise.
Dji go, pre P4 flies the Phantom P3A.
But Dji Fly won't even see the tablet.
Why do so many folks have this connectivity problem?
Why does Dji make bare flight so darn complicated?
They should make the software modular.
something like add on components, flight, pixel, editor, academy, ADVERTISEMENTS, yadayadayada as add on components?
This whole 50 gazillion GB requirements just to get it off the ground is BS!
It would even be easier on Dji with all the P*ss and moaning going on to connect.

Anyway, What Dji requirement did I miss with this HAOVM P10 Tablet?

ps, either I don't know what I'm doing with the "add link" option to the words "HAOVM P10"
OR
It's provided by and prohibited by Dji.
I'd say, prohibited by, stands to reason.

Dji, please simplify your bare flight app so us trying to get others interested in drones aren't looking STUPID!
We have enough problems with the damn government.
Dji mini 2 as an entry drone, BS!
I can't imagine what it takes to get a high end Dji drone off the ground.

2021-6-14
Use props
Starbird
lvl.2

United States

Dji canned responses,
Do you see a connection pattern here as well as the thousands of others do, or do you still sit there in the dark saying "WHAT?"
and the connection problems mount by the moment.

And the dji response is .................

Dji, DO SOMETHING TO MAKE US HAPPY CUSTOMERS!
Print CLEARLY on the advertisements "ONLY WORKS WITH ....."
Or I'm gona light the first match to the mini 2 paper weight BONFIRE!

Or save your arse and refund ALL money spent, NO questions ASKED!

2021-6-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Starbird Posted at 6-19 09:43
Dji canned responses,
Do you see a connection pattern here as well as the thousands of others do, or do you still sit there in the dark saying "WHAT?"
and the connection problems mount by the moment.

Upon checking the said device ( HAOVM P10 Tablet ) that you are trying to use with the DJI Fly application, I am sorry to say that the said device is not recommended for the DJI Fly application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Mavic Mini 2 and with the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. For reference, you can check the recommended mobile devices through this link ( https://www.dji.com/mini-2/downloads ). We value your opinion a lot and we will forward your suggestion to the corresponding team for evaluation. Hope for your understanding.
2021-6-22
Use props
Starbird
lvl.2

United States

Thanks Dji Mindy,
Besides the obvious absence of neither the approved or not recommended lists,
what tech spec did I miss that keeps this tablet from connecting?

Are we to shop for approved only devices or tech specs?
I've spent more time on a damn device that will work, much less additional fees to get it off the ground, than I did to decide on a drone.
Evidently, I should have did the opposite. Shop the drone for my device.

I'm wanting Dji to refund the money spent and NOT have me to pay them to take their prideful product back,
OR
FIX these damn connection issues!
This can't be this damn complicated.

Consider: Dji "Conditional" Fly as the name of the app.
And just like the ending of orchard10 support, what's to say others will loose support for non orchard products also?
Does this mean orchard controlled drones will fall out of the sky and crash and burn?
hum, perhaps Dji isn't the choice for folks who just want to fly a quality drone with a contingentanal crappy just fly app.

2021-6-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules