DJI Mini 2 Broken on arrival
611 8 2021-6-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sandrainthesky
lvl.1
Canada

I received my DJI Mini 2 with extras kit (in carry case) in the mail today and one of the arms was broken off, or pulled off. It was just sitting in the case with no bag to cover it which is strange as everything else (battery charger, controller etc) was in a white bag.

I pulled off the black ring (is an arm that rotates downward) and screwed it back on to the chassis. It doesn't seem like the screws were torn out as they could be tightened up lightly (I'm afraid to strip them out). It makes me wonder if I didn't get a returned unit, but the battery stick-on was still in place so unlikely.
I was pretty disappointed!

I'm wondering how this could have happened or if anyone else has gotten one in this condition?
2021-6-11
Use props
IrishD
lvl.3
Flight distance : 140951 ft
Ireland

got mine from a store so didn't go through the whole shipping process, but having worked in shipping I've seen all types of damage, including damage to stock when external packaging has no signs of impact/damage etc.

sucks that this happened to you but you'll need to make a claim
2021-6-11
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

Were the wires still attached to the main body?
2021-6-11
Use props
Sandrainthesky
lvl.1
Canada

GaryDoug Posted at 6-11 14:50
Were the wires still attached to the main body?

Yes, but haven't checked it out yet.
2021-6-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Sandrainthesky, sorry to hear about this issue. In this case, we recommend that you contact our support team to start a case through the link below and provide some photos of the said issue. Our support team will help you further. http://www.dji.com/support
2021-6-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the unpleasant experience. I will highly recommend contacting our team at https://www.dji.com/support and ask for a possible replacement. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2021-6-11
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Wow, sounds like this slipped through the QA process.  Definitely should file a claim.  
2021-6-12
Use props
Sandrainthesky
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-11 20:02
Hi Sandrainthesky, sorry to hear about this issue. In this case, we recommend that you contact our support team to start a case through the link below and provide some photos of the said issue. Our support team will help you further. http://www.dji.com/support

Well I finally had a chance to check it out and everything seems OK! No issues at all (except my newbie flying, lucky I also got the prop guard!) Thank you everyone for offering support, very good service.
2021-6-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sandrainthesky Posted at 6-29 14:50
Well I finally had a chance to check it out and everything seems OK! No issues at all (except my newbie flying, lucky I also got the prop guard!) Thank you everyone for offering support, very good service.

Glad to hear that. Hope you can enjoy flying. Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.
2021-6-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules