Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Air 2 and Legacy Goggles
583 4 2021-6-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Frito
lvl.2
United States

Does anyone know if there has been an update with the Mavic Air 2 and legacy goggles?  Everything I have read so far says they don’t work  it I don’t know if they can’t work or they just haven’t updated the firmware so they can work.

Thanks!
2021-6-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately, the DJI Mavic Air 2 is currently not compatible with the DJI Goggles or DJI Goggles RE as both units have different hardware, the hardware limits their compatibility. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2021-6-11
Use props
djiuser_BhnbMxxhICrp
New

United States

Well that is great! I did research and was sold DJI GOGGLES RE from where it said it was compatible. All the trouble I have been through with it now is that much more I want to go with a drone not made by DJI. That there writings and Titles used have gotten so unclear that to find this information so unavailable that even the dealers are not sure and they sell me your product any ways. That with the flight restrictions that DJI places on there drones there are better products. I am not happy with DJI. My next drone will not be a DJI. Thank for the trouble.
2021-6-12
Use props
Frito
lvl.2
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-11 19:55
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately, the DJI Mavic Air 2 is currently not compatible with the DJI Goggles or DJI Goggles RE as both units have different hardware, the hardware limits their compatibility. Thank you for your understanding and support!
Not the answer I wanted but what can you do.  Thanks for the information.

You state “currently.”   Is that expected to change?
2021-6-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Frito Posted at 6-12 16:53
Not the answer I wanted but what can you do.  Thanks for the information.

You state “currently.”   Is that expected to change?

Thank you for your response. We still can't confirm if this will be available in the future. We will keep you posted once we have the latest update on the said query. Thank you for your kind and understanding.
2021-6-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules