Video verification for ReFRESH CARE
700 2 2021-6-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_ljVCpn5gMyzH
lvl.1
United States

Has anyone attempted to obtain the REFRESH CARE plan for the FPV?  I have had my FPV for about 2 months without flying it yet.  I activated it, played with the simulation, but have not flown it until I am comfortable enough to use it.  Now I am and want to get the Refresh plan just in case it crashes.  I contacted DJI support multiple times with the directions they gave me to upload a video, but there seems to be some inconsistencies with the directions and what I see on my app screen.  For example:

2. Go to  the gimbal setting menu, then start the gimbal auto calibration. After  the calibration is completed, toggle the gimbal dial on the remote  controller to make sure the gimbal can move upward and downward.

and

4. Go back to the camera view and tap the flight status  bar on the top left of the screen to enter the aircraft status list,  confirm there are no error reports. (For DJI Fly)

I do not see these on my phone's app screen to record it for them.  I am able to get to the gimbal calibration within the goggles, but not on the phone.  I have relinked all components, updated firmware, and all, and still nothing.  I have attempted  several times throughout this week via support chat with no avail.  Just the same response of try the directions.  Any help anyone here?

Thanks.

2021-6-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. You can send an email directly to our assigned team at djicare@dji.com for them to provide you the proper instructions on how to create a video verification for your DJI FPV drone. Thank you for your support!  
2021-6-11
Use props
djiuser_I5QtJaXyQCSy
New
Germany

Hello, is it still possible to get the videoverification going for the DJI FPV?
2021-8-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules