Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mini 2 Way points
333 8 6-12 04:39
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mini2_dorset
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi All

Sorry if this has been discussed before, i'm very new to owning my mini 2.
I'm trying to find out if the mini 2 do way points?

Thanks

Mark
6-12 04:39
Use props
Miguel Leitao
lvl.4
Flight distance : 151745 ft
Portugal

DJI hasnt released SDK for Mini 2 yet. I have been hearing they will release it in September.
6-12 04:51
Use props
DJI Gamora
Super Moderator

Hi, mini2_dorset. Thanks for reaching out! Unfortunately, this feature isn't available for the DJI Mini 2 but we'll forward this feedback to our developers. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for the DJI Mini 2.
6-12 04:55
Use props
Lowfyr
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 6-12 04:55
Hi, mini2_dorset. Thanks for reaching out! Unfortunately, this feature isn't available for the DJI Mini 2 but we'll forward this feedback to our developers. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for the DJI Mini 2.

Hi there,
would like to use Waypoints on my Mini 2 either
Looks shamefull that the older Mini 1 supports that feature but the "fresh" Drone lacks this.

*Hoping for a quick update*
6-13 13:00
Use props
DJI Gamora
Super Moderator

Lowfyr Posted at 6-13 13:00
Hi there,
would like to use Waypoints on my Mini 2 either
Looks shamefull that the older Mini 1 supports that feature but the "fresh" Drone lacks this.

Sorry, however, the Mavic Mini also doesn't support Waypoints via the DJI Fly.
6-13 23:11
Use props
Airush
lvl.1

Mozambique

DJI Gamora Posted at 6-13 23:11
Sorry, however, the Mavic Mini also doesn't support Waypoints via the DJI Fly.

Hi, are there any reputable 3rd party apps that allow the Mini 2 to use waypoints?
6-14 08:00
Use props
videoeditman
First Officer
Flight distance : 1597566 ft
United States

Airush Posted at 6-14 08:00
Hi, are there any reputable 3rd party apps that allow the Mini 2 to use waypoints?

No, because the SDK has not been released as of yet. I believe I heard DJI was not going to release the SDK any longer?
6-14 09:54
Use props
videoeditman
First Officer
Flight distance : 1597566 ft
United States

See DJI SDK
6-14 10:27
Use props
mini2_dorset
lvl.1
United Kingdom

videoeditman Posted at 6-14 09:54
No, because the SDK has not been released as of yet. I believe I heard DJI was not going to release the SDK any longer?

Thats really disappointing to hear
6-14 12:44
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules