12Next >
25827 59 2021-6-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans6745c67f
lvl.1
France

Hello everyone.

A few days ago purchased an Air 2S, upgrading from the original Mavic Pro, so everything felt quite familiar. After going through all the firmware updates, I wanted to take the drone for its first flight, but surprisingly I got the message: "Upward vision sensor error. Contact DJI Support (Code: 180043)". I've sent a message to DJI Support, but wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience, or if this a one-off? Quite surprised tbh to see this with a brand new drone...
2021-6-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience caused. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly app on your mobile device to see if the issue persists? If you still receive the error message, kindly please download the DJI Assistant 2 software and update/refresh the firmware of the aircraft then calibrate the vision sensor using the software. In addition, IMU calibration might also help this one. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2021-6-12
Use props
guneld
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2431 ft
Sweden

Did you find a solution to this problem.
2021-6-14
Use props
guneld
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2431 ft
Sweden

I'm having the very same issue
2021-6-14
Use props
djiuser_LtXMLMmB0liI
New

France

guneld Posted at 6-14 07:05
I'm having the very same issue

Hello,
I also have the same problem, despite updating the firmware, updating DJI fly, recalibration. Moreover, in the calibration, it is ok for the two front sensors, but no activity on the computer screen, as if the sensors were inactive.
I am contacting DJI support this morning by chat.
If someone has an idea ?
Thank you
2021-6-17
Use props
fans6745c67f
lvl.1
France

I'm bringing mine back to the shop and returning. Really unacceptable and wonder what other QC issues might arise..
2021-6-18
Use props
djiuser_LtXMLMmB0liI
New

France

I called the after-sales service by chat to explain my problem to them, 7 days for registration upon receipt, 5 to 7 days for analysis and repair, 5 to 7 days for return. She told me that they had a lot of packages in return and that it depended on the job.
innaceptable !! not even an online analysis, no explanation of the error code.
2021-6-18
Use props
djiuser_VFJ1ZaoyMHDv
lvl.1

Venezuela

Hello, how are you? I also have the same problem, practically since I updated the firmware, I think I have to wait for Dji to solve the firmware failure.
Screenshot_2021-07-03-23-13-08-984_dji.go.v5.jpg
2021-7-5
Use props
djiuser_VFJ1ZaoyMHDv
lvl.1

Venezuela

Hello, how are you? I also have the same problem, practically since I updated the firmware, I think I have to wait for Dji to solve the firmware failure.
2021-7-5
Use props
djiuser_VFJ1ZaoyMHDv
lvl.1

Venezuela

2021-7-5
Use props
fans413174eb
New

Sweden

I have the same issue  
Bkwd unavailable on the display.
Has this been resolved?
2021-7-27
Use props
fans6745c67f
lvl.1
France

Original poster here... I have to say, I received very good customer service from DJI. They sent me a UPS label to send the drone in for repair, and 2 hours after they received it they sent out a new one to me (I could see it in the package tracking history). The new drone I received works fine. I am located in Europe.
2021-7-27
Use props
KlooGee
Second Officer
Flight distance : 16783757 ft
  • >>>
United States

fans6745c67f Posted at 7-27 08:50
Original poster here... I have to say, I received very good customer service from DJI. They sent me a UPS label to send the drone in for repair, and 2 hours after they received it they sent out a new one to me (I could see it in the package tracking history). The new drone I received works fine. I am located in Europe.

I had a rear vision sensor error when I purchased the original Mavic Air a few years back.  I also had a similar good experience with DJI support replacing it quickly.  It sucked to get a broken one out of the box, but its an unfortunately reality that there is no way they can all be perfect.  At least they resolved it quickly.
2021-7-27
Use props
mattrg
New
Flight distance : 31306 ft
United States

i had this same issue with a Mini.  At first I thought it was change in temperature / condensation from inside to outside.  It would work sporadically.  I saw this post and deleted and reinstalled the App DJI Fly as suggested by support in the post above.  Fixed it!   
2021-7-27
Use props
mattrg
New
United States

mattrg Posted at 7-27 11:29
i had this same issue with a Mini.  At first I thought it was change in temperature / condensation from inside to outside.  It would work sporadically.  I saw this post and deleted and reinstalled the App DJI Fly as suggested by support in the post above.  Fixed it!

Dang. Spoke to soon. Went to use it today and it didn’t work. Reloaded the app again and it worked, but only for a few minutes. Downward sensor error. Any other ideas?  Don’t feel like it’s a hardware issue. Glitchy.
2021-7-28
Use props
mattrg
New
United States

mattrg Posted at 7-28 12:44
Dang. Spoke to soon. Went to use it today and it didn’t work. Reloaded the app again and it worked, but only for a few minutes. Downward sensor error. Any other ideas?  Don’t feel like it’s a hardware issue. Glitchy.

Figured it out (again). The soft rubber camera mounts detached. I was able to reattach with tweezers.
C924F270-D2F9-4CF8-AF88-02D1D4419F05.jpeg
D1FF9334-E88E-4E4A-81D8-BC6534EC157D.jpeg
2021-7-28
Use props
ijashx
New

Indonesia

how to solve error backward massage I got massage after crash eve...

2021-8-13
Use props
ijashx
New

Indonesia

2021-8-13
Use props
djiuser_VFJ1ZaoyMHDv
lvl.1

Venezuela

A mí me pasó lo mismo, compré el dji Air 2s en la dji store, me lo enviaron a un currier y este me lo envió a Venezuela que es donde vivo. A la tercera semana de uso me dejaron de funcionar los dos sensores superiores, los calibre en varias ocasiones y no daba imagen a la hora de calibrar ( solo los sensores superiores) como para mí no era una opción devolver el dron por lo costoso del envío, decidí comprar los sensores delanteros y superiores por Amazon por 75$, los cuatro sensores vienen montados en un solo módulo. Yo mismo los cambie, los calibre un par de veces con el Dji asistence y listo. Funcionan perfectamente. Esta falla por lo que investigue es muy poco frecuente, pero sucede. Espero les sirva de algo mi experiencia
2021-8-22
Use props
Gaetano Caracciolo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 269505 ft
Italy

Today my drone crashed alone and after restarting have this issue
2021-8-23
Use props
Gaetano Caracciolo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 269505 ft
Italy

Now i have repaired arm but in the app have a system vision error up and front. I asked amazon to refund me or change the drone
158D4119-F8DE-46AF-A2E1-ADB0BF631C72.jpeg
B8034ABD-AEDC-4113-8960-47FFC48AA66F.jpeg
1BD1C9D4-6D7E-4D54-8937-54D7042F7523.jpeg
CCA15D05-B012-4409-A494-0D3D9513B5BA.jpeg
3F6FA1DD-46D7-4DC4-9E5A-89DB948611A0.jpeg
CDB6F855-8660-4304-AAFF-7F393443BEDF.jpeg
2021-8-23
Use props
djiuser_VFJ1ZaoyMHDv
lvl.1

Venezuela

A mí me pasó lo mismo, compré el dji Air 2s en la dji store, me lo enviaron a un currier y este me lo envió a Venezuela que es donde vivo. A la tercera semana de uso me dejaron de funcionar los dos sensores superiores, los calibre en varias ocasiones y no daba imagen a la hora de calibrar ( solo los sensores superiores) como para mí no era una opción devolver el dron por lo costoso del envío, decidí comprar los sensores delanteros y superiores por Amazon por 75$, los cuatro sensores vienen montados en un solo módulo. Yo mismo los cambie, los calibre un par de veces con el Dji asistence y listo. Funcionan perfectamente. Esta falla por lo que investigue es muy poco frecuente, pero sucede. Espero les sirva de algo mi experiencia
2021-8-23
Use props
djiuser_NXXJge6VTGVZ
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I now have had to send back 2 brand new out off the box mavic air 2... aircraft orientation icon missing orange lines instead.  front and back sensors showing error codes contact dji tried to calibrate sensors on computer using mavic assistant left sensor seemed fine right sensor blank screen. love these drones but really at my wits end have contacted dji and amazon and have sent screenshots of errors...but come on 2 brand new out the box faulty
2021-8-28
Use props
djiuser_NXXJge6VTGVZ
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I now have had to send back 2 brand new out off the box mavic air 2... aircraft orientation icon missing orange lines instead.  front and back sensors showing error codes contact dji tried to calibrate sensors on computer using mavic assistant left sensor seemed fine right sensor blank screen. love these drones but really at my wits end have contacted dji and amazon and have sent screenshots of errors...but come on 2 brand new out the box faulty
20210828_104910.jpg
20210827_190529.jpg
Screenshot_20210827-190053.jpg
2021-8-28
Use props
djiuser_BwNe0Tys8vhB
lvl.1
Flight distance : 93665 ft
United States

Having issues with my Dji Air S2, just got this thing and home equipped with issues.  So far,  the sensors are more working and I have  deleted the app and recalibrated the drone several times.  Disappointed!
2021-9-1
Use props
Karloenzo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 75587 ft
Germany

I've the same issues with the back sensors.
I bought my Air2 S from Banggood. They also delivered quickly. Unfortunately DJI refuses to give me any support because the drone was bought in Asia and not in Europe. That would be ok if the error was mine, but a production error remains a production error. Very weak from DJI, I have to send it in and have it repaired at my own expense.
would have expected them to say ok, we built a mess, we repaired it no matter where the drone comes from.
OK then it was the last DJI product I buy. And I will definitely advise against DJI when communicating with third parties. Not necessarily from the product, but from support and company philosophy
2021-9-2
Use props
djiuser_NXXJge6VTGVZ
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Yep same problems on 2 new ones out of the box
2021-9-4
Use props
Cacike47
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3230748 ft

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-12 19:33
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience caused. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly app on your mobile device to see if the issue persists? If you still receive the error message, kindly please download the DJI Assistant 2 software and update/refresh the firmware of the aircraft then calibrate the vision sensor using the software. In addition, IMU calibration might also help this one. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your understanding and support!

Hi Paladin, my last 10 flights I have been receiving this message “Vision Sensors blocked “  while 150 in the air with nothing in front
2021-9-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Cacike47 Posted at 9-14 09:53
Hi Paladin, my last 10 flights I have been receiving this message “Vision Sensors blocked “  while 150 in the air with nothing in front

Hi, Cacike. We're deeply sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Were you able to try the troubleshooting steps that I was posted to see if the issue persists? Also, can you please confirm if the unit experience a hard landing before? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2021-9-17
Use props
Cacike47
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3230748 ft

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-17 02:49
Hi, Cacike. We're deeply sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Were you able to try the troubleshooting steps that I was posted to see if the issue persists? Also, can you please confirm if the unit experience a hard landing before? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Paladin, Thank you for replying to my issue regarding the "blocked sensor" Let be more specific, it happens now almost every time I take off and usually right after take off, like 2-3 minutes after take off. The prompt lasts only a few seconds and then goes away. Sometimes it returns again in flight only.
The  "blocked sensor" message appears when the drone is up over any obstacles i.e. 100-150 ft. or more. I have conducted calibrations and refreshed the IMU but the same issue exisits.
The drone (MA2) has never been crashed, dropped or had any hard landings. It's not really affecting my flights but I'm curious, what is causing this? It started after the last firmware update.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
2021-9-28
Use props
djiuser_TecLIJhMjAtU
New

United States

I'm having the same issue out of the box
2021-10-2
Use props
djiuser_pyvbi7N4vYyJ
New
United States

I have had my Air 2s now for 2 weeks.  Purchased from best buy.  Updated with new dji fly app 1.4.12.  Android 11, galaxy s10.
2021-10-17
Use props
djiuser_XXy8kWCBnewL
New
India

Hi there my newish air 2s after a particular update to firmware it give a error code saying upward sensor error but i dont know what is wrong can some one please help me as i dont think dji service in India thank you
2021-11-11
Use props
djiuser_XXy8kWCBnewL
New
India

Hi there my newish air 2s after a particular update to firmware it give a error code saying upward sensor error but i dont know what is wrong can some one please help me as i dont think dji service in India thank you
2021-11-11
Use props
djiuser_rkbpbfcDOxFK
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5205456 ft
United States

Having same issues. Waiting to hear from DJI as to some potential solutions other than  Jumping through all the hoops to return it.

miss the good old days working with a brick and mortar store.
2021-11-14
Use props
djiuser_rkbpbfcDOxFK
lvl.2
United States

NOTICE HOW THERE ISN'T ANY THUMBS-UP availability.
2021-11-14
Use props
djiuser_rkbpbfcDOxFK
lvl.2
United States

NOTICE HOW THERE ISN'T ANY THUMBS-UP
SmartSelect_20211102-233956_Textgram.png
2021-11-14
Use props
djiuser_rkbpbfcDOxFK
lvl.2
United States

mattrg Posted at 7-28 13:07
Figured it out (again). The soft rubber camera mounts detached. I was able to reattach with tweezers.[Image]

This isn't an S2, its a mini 2
2021-11-14
Use props
djiuser_cq6s3xPejuqG
lvl.1
Flight distance : 113153 ft
Vietnam

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-12 19:33
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience caused. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly app on your mobile device to see if the issue persists? If you still receive the error message, kindly please download the DJI Assistant 2 software and update/refresh the firmware of the aircraft then calibrate the vision sensor using the software. In addition, IMU calibration might also help this one. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your understanding and support!

Is the DJI Assistant 2 app only available on Android only? I can find DJI Assistant, but not DJI Assistant 2 on Apple's iOS  App Store.
2021-11-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_cq6s3xPejuqG Posted at 11-15 18:53
Is the DJI Assistant 2 app only available on Android only? I can find DJI Assistant, but not DJI Assistant 2 on Apple's iOS  App Store.

Thank you for your response. The DJI Assistant 2 software are only available for PC and Mac. It is not compatible for mobile devices. Thank you.
2021-11-19
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules