Ronin App Shows Battery 0%, But The Handle Shows Full
3606 7 2021-6-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
southerly
lvl.1

United States

The Ronin app show the battery at 0%, but the handle just came off the charger and is completely full. As a result, I can't update the firmware. Any help appreciated.

IMG_9316.PNG
IMG_9317.jpg
2021-6-12
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused you. Could you try to replace the mobile device, restart the DJI RS 2, and try again? Thanks and best regards.
2021-6-12
Use props
southerly
lvl.1

United States

DJI Thor Posted at 6-12 23:24
Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused you. Could you try to replace the mobile device, restart the DJI RS 2, and try again? Thanks and best regards.

I have tried replacing the app on my phone, using the app on a different person's phone, and have reset the Ronin RS 2, but this didn't solve the issue of the app displaying the battery as 0% and not allowing me to update the firmware.

What should I try next? Thanks!
2021-6-13
Use props
southerly
lvl.1

United States

DJI Thor Posted at 6-12 23:24

Just following up. I tried different phones and restarted the Ronin, but the app still says the battery is at 0% and will not allow me to update the firmware. Please advise.
2021-6-18
Use props
Indio
Second Officer
Flight distance : 303373 ft
  • >>>
Austria

maybe a recalibration of the battery could help
2021-6-19
Use props
tyblaze_shot
lvl.1

Nigeria

I am having the same issue...
Pls, Dji kindly help with solution to this.
2023-9-8
Use props
tyblaze_shot
lvl.1

Nigeria

Indio Posted at 2021-6-19 00:26
maybe a recalibration of the battery could help

how do you recalibrate the battery?
2023-9-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now