No option under "control" to charge or NOT to charge the phone.
831 10 2021-6-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lesmex
lvl.2
Flight distance : 359619 ft
United States

Hi! On the MAVIC AIR 2, On the APP settings, under control. I dont see the option to charge the Phone while flying like I used to do with the Mavic Mini 2.

Does Anybody know why?

today is Jun 12- 2021

2021-6-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm what specific mobile device are you using? Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the app to see if the issue persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2021-6-12
Use props
lesmex
lvl.2
United States

I am using an iPhone 11 pro max. I was able to change it with the remote control from the Mavic mini 2
2021-6-12
Use props
lesmex
lvl.2
United States

Let me ask you, which remote control is better or more sophisticated, the Mavic Mini 2 RC or Mavic air 2 RC?
I could use the RC from the mini 2 to fly the air2.
2021-6-12
Use props
lesmex
lvl.2
United States

No, I have tried reinstalling the PP yet. I can do it tomorrow.
2021-6-12
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

They removed the option from the app,  it now charges all the time.  became flying in warm weather as the iPhone can start to over heat and will dim the screen due to this.
2021-6-13
Use props
lesmex
lvl.2
United States

DAFlys Posted at 6-13 01:07
They removed the option from the app,  it now charges all the time.  became flying in warm weather as the iPhone can start to over heat and will dim the screen due to this.

I will check tomorrow. I liked it more when I could choose. Because my iPhone is always full. I keep everything charged. Now it will drain the RC to others and will be a problem
2021-6-13
Use props
lesmex
lvl.2
United States

lesmex Posted at 6-13 01:22
I will check tomorrow. I liked it more when I could choose. Because my iPhone is always full. I keep everything charged. Now it will drain the RC to others and will be a problem

Yes, I checked.

Let me ask you, which remote control is better the one from the Mavic mini 2 or the air 2
2021-6-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

lesmex Posted at 6-13 01:22

Sorry for the late response. Can you please confirm if you still have the same issue after installing the latest version of the DJI Fly app on your mobile device? Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2021-6-28
Use props
dr6583
Second Officer
Flight distance : 490627 ft
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-28 01:59
Sorry for the late response. Can you please confirm if you still have the same issue after installing the latest version of the DJI Fly app on your mobile device? Please keep us posted. Thank you!

This has been fixed.  The option is back.  Upgrade the Fly app.  This just happened in the last day or two.
2021-7-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

dr6583 Posted at 7-7 23:54
This has been fixed.  The option is back.  Upgrade the Fly app.  This just happened in the last day or two.

Hi there. Thank you for sharing this information. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries or concerns. Thank you!
2021-7-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules