Smart Controller
613 9 2021-6-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Portman
lvl.1
Flight distance : 191913 ft
United Kingdom

Hi I have recently purchased a smart controller for My Mavic 2 zoom. When I try to activate it I get the message server error (-2). I have contacted DJI but they don't seem to have an answer that solves the problem. Has anyone else had the same thing happen. Any suggestions would be appreciated
2021-6-12
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, we are sorry for the issue caused you. To help you check the issue you have submitted, we encourage uploading a screen recording of it so we can check it further. Thanks in advance.
2021-6-13
Use props
Portman
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 6-13 00:59
Hi there, we are sorry for the issue caused you. To help you check the issue you have submitted, we encourage uploading a screen recording of it so we can check it further. Thanks in advance.

Hi I have an ongoing case Waiting for a lable I thought someone might have had the same problem and know the cure.
20210610_132131.jpg
2021-6-13
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Portman Posted at 6-13 05:25
Hi I have an ongoing case Waiting for a lable I thought someone might have had the same problem and know the cure.

Hi there. We're sorry to know about the trouble. I was able to pull up your case using your DJI Forum account. I'll help to urge the team assigned to furnish your shipping label at once as soon as office resumes on weekdays. Thanks in advance for your patience.
2021-6-13
Use props
Seastones
lvl.1
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I am having exactly the same issue with a brand new DJI Smart Controller, Server Error (-2).       What hair I have left is being rapidly pulled out.  I have tried activation repeatedly, every time in hope but only resulting in disappointment.  I have spent over five hundred UK pounds on this smart controller and I fully expected  it to work straight out of the box.  Definitely feeling very fed up right now with this useless and expensive piece of equipment.  DJI any ideas ?
2021-6-15
Use props
Portman
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Seastones Posted at 6-15 13:47
I am having exactly the same issue with a brand new DJI Smart Controller, Server Error (-2).       What hair I have left is being rapidly pulled out.  I have tried activation repeatedly, every time in hope but only resulting in disappointment.  I have spent over five hundred UK pounds on this smart controller and I fully expected  it to work straight out of the box.  Definitely feeling very fed up right now with this useless and expensive piece of equipment.  DJI any ideas ?

Hi I have sent mine back for a refund as sending back to Holland is to much hassle
20210610_132131.jpg
2021-6-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Seastones Posted at 6-15 13:47
I am having exactly the same issue with a brand new DJI Smart Controller, Server Error (-2).       What hair I have left is being rapidly pulled out.  I have tried activation repeatedly, every time in hope but only resulting in disappointment.  I have spent over five hundred UK pounds on this smart controller and I fully expected  it to work straight out of the box.  Definitely feeling very fed up right now with this useless and expensive piece of equipment.  DJI any ideas ?

Hi Seastones, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Could you please switch the network and try activation again to see if it works? If it still doesn't work, could you please provide us with the serial number to check further?
2021-6-15
Use props
Seastones
lvl.1
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Portman Posted at 6-15 22:15
Hi I have sent mine back for a refund as sending back to Holland is to much hassle[Image]

Me too.   Anything faulty that is brand new out of the box is a no no for me.
I certainly haven’t the time or inclination to spend any of my time working on something that is faulty on day one.
I’ve ordered another, surely that one will work as it should ?
2021-6-16
Use props
Seastones
lvl.1
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-15 23:55
Hi Seastones, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Could you please switch the network and try activation again to see if it works? If it still doesn't work, could you please provide us with the serial number to check further?

Thanks Mindy, however I have returned it and purchased another.  Fingers crossed the second one works as it should.
2021-6-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Seastones Posted at 6-16 10:14
Thanks Mindy, however I have returned it and purchased another.  Fingers crossed the second one works as it should.

Sorry again for the inconvenience caused to you. Hope you can receive the Smart Controller soon. If you have further inquiries, please feel free to contact us. We will try our best to help.
2021-6-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules