DJI FPV Combo M-Mode question
387 6 2021-6-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TarasFPV
lvl.1
Flight distance : 248268 ft

Germany

I'm wondering what would happen if dji fpv combo loses connection in m mode?
Would the drone immediately auto-balance itself? or would it take a few seconds?
2021-6-13
Use props
aem:kei
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1101624 ft
Austria

yes, TarasFPV, hovers in place, no matter the orientation in space at the time of LOS (eg upside-down) and depending on your settings, can also do RTH. Basically the same as if you press the stop button (plus RTH)
2021-6-13
Use props
lvl.2
Austria

yes, TarasFPV, hovers in place, no matter the orientation in space at the time of LOS (eg upside-down) and depending on your settings, can also do RTH. Basically the same as if you press the stop button (plus RTH)
2021-6-13
Use props
lvl.2
Austria

And it happens immediately, btw, just to be clear.
2021-6-13
Use props
Depp
Captain
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

No problem at all. For me it often switches to N mode when it feels it is too far away. Then I take it up a bit and a bit closer, switch back to M and all is well.
2021-6-13
Use props
frankymusik
Second Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

aem:kei Posted at 6-13 04:50
And it happens immediately, btw, just to be clear.

2021-6-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. If the DJI FPV loses control or the goggles image transmission signal is lost when flying in Manual (M) mode (with the strong GPS signal, normal compass function, and successful recording of home points by the aircraft), the flight control system will immediately switch to Normal mode and hover. After hovering for 3.5 seconds, the aircraft will trigger auto RTH. Hope this helps. Thank you for your continued support!
2021-6-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules