Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Cant withdraw Account Balance
1884 4 2021-6-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wolic
Second Officer
Flight distance : 128235 ft
Germany

Hello,

i try to widthdraw my remaining DJI Cash before the affiliate program will be closed on 30 june but it aborted with the following error message:
Unbenannt.PNG
What can i do? I dont want to loose the remaining money.

ragards

2021-6-13
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. Wolic. We're sorry for the inconvenience. Could you confirm your DJI Account, please? You may directly message me via personal message. We'll make sure to forward it to the team designated to further assist. Thank you in advance for your patience.
2021-6-13
Use props
Wolic
Second Officer
Flight distance : 128235 ft
Germany

DJI Diana Posted at 6-13 07:07
Hi there. Wolic. We're sorry for the inconvenience. Could you confirm your DJI Account, please? You may directly message me via personal message. We'll make sure to forward it to the team designated to further assist. Thank you in advance for your patience.

Hi Diana,

i sent you a private message.
2021-6-13
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Wolic Posted at 6-13 11:53
Hi Diana,

i sent you a private message.

Received and replied. Thanks!
2021-6-13
Use props
EoinJoseph
New

Australia

With few exceptions, you cannot spend cash at once out of your financial savings account. Instead, cash in financial savings desires to be moved to any other account. Even then, monetary establishments regularly restriction the variety of withdrawals or transfers account holders can make from financial savings bills throughout every announcement period.
10-30 22:51
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules