Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wolic
lvl.4
Flight distance : 130046 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hello,

i try to widthdraw my remaining DJI Cash before the affiliate program will be closed on 30 june but it aborted with the following error message:
Unbenannt.PNG
What can i do? I dont want to loose the remaining money.

ragards

2021-6-13
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. Wolic. We're sorry for the inconvenience. Could you confirm your DJI Account, please? You may directly message me via personal message. We'll make sure to forward it to the team designated to further assist. Thank you in advance for your patience.
2021-6-13
Use props
Wolic
lvl.4
Flight distance : 130046 ft
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Diana Posted at 6-13 07:07
Hi there. Wolic. We're sorry for the inconvenience. Could you confirm your DJI Account, please? You may directly message me via personal message. We'll make sure to forward it to the team designated to further assist. Thank you in advance for your patience.

Hi Diana,

i sent you a private message.
2021-6-13
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Wolic Posted at 6-13 11:53
Hi Diana,

i sent you a private message.

Received and replied. Thanks!
2021-6-13
Use props
EoinJoseph
New

Australia

With few exceptions, you cannot spend cash at once out of your financial savings account. Instead, cash in financial savings desires to be moved to any other account. Even then, monetary establishments regularly restriction the variety of withdrawals or transfers account holders can make from financial savings bills throughout every announcement period.
2022-10-30
Use props
Mbachu Victor
New

Nigeria

DJI Diana Posted at 2021-6-13 07:07

I tried to withdraw today since 4 o clock but it hasn't entered my bank account
4-3 11:40
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Mbachu Victor Posted at 4-3 11:40
I tried to withdraw today since 4 o clock but it hasn't entered my bank account

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. May I know if you meant the DJI credits application? Where did you submit the request? Please let us know more details so that we could help, thanks.
4-3 17:02
Use props
kabiru garba
New

Nigeria

I want withdrawn my money
4-3 20:35
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

kabiru garba Posted at 4-3 20:35

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. May I know if you meant the DJI credits application? Where did you submit the request? Please let us know more details so that we could help, thanks.
4-3 23:23
Use props
djiuser_sRWAN0P7IiOp
New

Nigeria

it's been more than 24 hours and I still haven't received my money
4-5 02:54
Use props
djiuser_sRWAN0P7IiOp
New

Nigeria

DJI Thor Posted at 4-3 23:23

Hello i can't withdraw my money
4-5 04:04
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_sRWAN0P7IiOp Posted at 4-5 04:04
Hello i can't withdraw my money

Hi there, could you please tell us more details about the issue you encountered? What withdrawal you're referring to?
4-5 04:28
Use props
djiuser_wX2mEIoVsHVt
New

Nigeria

We couldn't see our money since Monday
4-5 07:44
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_wX2mEIoVsHVt Posted at 4-5 07:44
We couldn't see our money since Monday

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. May I know if you meant the DJI credits application? Where did you submit the request? Please let us know more details so that we can help, thanks.
4-5 18:42
Use props
King Vist
New

Nigeria

Hi I withdrew on 2nd April but up till now ,I have not seen any payment yet in my bank account
4-6 02:25
Use props
Zainab Ahmed
New

Nigeria

I ve withdrawn the money but hasn't entered my bank account
4-6 08:45
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

King Vist Posted at 4-6 02:25
Hi I withdrew on 2nd April but up till now ,I have not seen any payment yet in my bank account

Hello and thank you for reaching out. May I ask if you meant the DJI credits application? Where did you submit your request? Please include additional information so that we can assist you. Thank you.
4-6 09:03
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Zainab Ahmed Posted at 4-6 08:45
I ve withdrawn the money but hasn't entered my bank account

Hi, Zainab. Sorry for any inconvenience. Are you referring to DJI credits application? Can you please tell us if you submitted a request? Please let us now about it for us to isolate the issue. We're here to help.
4-6 09:08
Use props
Amos Nuhu
New

Nigeria

kabiru garba Posted at 4-3 20:35

I requested for withdrawal but its not working
4-7 08:26
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Amos Nuhu Posted at 4-7 08:26
I requested for withdrawal but its not working

Hi there. Could you please confirm if you were referring to the DJI credits application? If yes, when and where did you submitted the request? Please let us know more about the details for us to assist. Thank you for your patience.
4-7 10:25
Use props
Amos Nuhu
New

Nigeria

DJI Diana Posted at 4-7 10:25
Hi there. Could you please confirm if you were referring to the DJI credits application? If yes, when and where did you submitted the request? Please let us know more about the details for us to assist. Thank you for your patience.

Yes, i requested that on 2 april
4-7 20:33
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Amos Nuhu Posted at 4-7 20:33
Yes, i requested that on 2 april

Hello. The minimum number of points required for redemption is 1800. The maximum redeemable amount is 5400 points per month. Redemption applications can be submitted at any time and will be checked on the first working day of each month. You can only submit one application per month.
You can check the points rules for more details.https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 9%E9%87%8C%E5%93%88
In addition, we have not received your application
4-7 22:31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules