Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Spamming
863 7 2021-6-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Vaval
lvl.4
Flight distance : 891198 ft
Guadeloupe

Please ban this spammer

Buy real or fake drivers license,ID cards,passports ID cards Visa | DJI FORUM
2021-6-13
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. Thank you for bringing this forward. Post has been deleted and violations has been registered to the author of the post. Thank you again for your time and efforts.
2021-6-13
Use props
Vaval
lvl.4
Guadeloupe

Spam

Spammer

DJI-FORUM user Personal Info - DJI FORUM
2021-6-14
Use props
Vaval
lvl.4
Guadeloupe

New spammer

Spammer

DJI-FORUM user Personal Info - DJI FORUM
2021-6-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Vaval. Good day and thank you for sharing these information with us. I will forward these information to the designated DJI department for further attention. Again, thank you for your support and for helping us keep our DJI Forum clean from spam posts.
2021-6-14
Use props
Vaval
lvl.4
Guadeloupe

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-14 18:26
Hello there Vaval. Good day and thank you for sharing these information with us. I will forward these information to the designated DJI department for further attention. Again, thank you for your support and for helping us keep our DJI Forum clean from spam posts.

Thanks!
2021-6-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. I will go ahead and collect all the accounts on your post and will forward them to the designated team. Thank you!
2021-6-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Vaval. Thank you very much for this information, these posts that violate the rules of the forum have been deleted. If you find other violations, please reply in the same post. Thank you again for your support and efforts.
2021-6-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules