How can I backup my Hyperlapse Waypoint data?
1159 3 2021-6-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MichaelMuni
lvl.2
Flight distance : 160249 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have created a hyperlapse Waypoint save because I am planning to do a video made from one hyperlapse taken each week of a construction site and need to have the video's matching location (waypoints).

However if I format the memory card the waypoint save I created is deleted and I have to create a new waypoint flight path. Where is this information saved and how can I make a backup just in case the card gets formated I can continue to fly my missions?

2021-6-13
Use props
victorbr
lvl.2
Flight distance : 31224 ft
Brazil

I would like to know that too.
2021-12-26
Use props
sduck
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4315098 ft
United States

Don't format your SD card. If you need more space, delete the files (using your computer) from the card - the ones in the DCIM/100MEDIA - just the MP4. JPG, DNG ones. Leave the last (newest) one in there if you want to preserve your file numbering without starting over. If you do this, they'll last forever, barring firmware bugs (like a recent one that dumped all my old waypoints)
2021-12-27
Use props
GuiG
lvl.3
Flight distance : 780548 ft
Netherlands

The waypoint data is not on de SD card. It is somewhere on the drone. Or on the RC. Formatting does not matter.

Who knows where I can find the hyperlapse configuration files? So that I can back them up or transfer them to a new drone if needed?

I need it to preserve the hyperlapse data for a year-long building project that I am capturing.
https://www.guillaumegroen.com/b ... fie-baetland-hoorn/
2023-3-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules