SOS encontrar dronne
552 2 2021-6-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tinga
New

Uruguay

Estimados, he perdido mi dronne, sobrevolando la embajada de EEUU. Aterrizó bien, pero cuando llegué al lugar, alguien se lo había llevado. ¿Qué puedo hacer para recuperarlo? Lo perdí hace 2 horas.
Hilde
2021-6-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Hilde. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since this issue unfortunate event happened and if someone had taken your DJI Drone it would be best to report this incident to your local authorities. In addition, please be mindful of the location where in you are flying your DJI Drone and kindly please always check if the said location where in you want to fly your DJI drone is a No Fly Zone or if it is a free to fly your DJI Drone. For additional reference I will post a DJI link where in you can check our DJI flysafe link at ( https://www.dji.com/flysafe/geo-map ) to see if a certain area or location is free to fly your DJI drone or if it is a no fly zone ( NFZ ).  Again I am sorry for the trouble and thank you.

2021-6-13
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Probablemente era una zona de exclusión aérea, especialmente si estaba directamente sobre una embajada. Buena suerte recuperando tu dron.
2021-6-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules