Help with Video lines
625 3 2021-6-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
beericks
New

United States

Hey all,

This isnt my first drone but its my first one that I feel is good quality. I own the DJI Mavic Pro. I ahve updated all the firmware. My problem is this. I have "noise"/lines in all my video. I try to adjust shutter and ISO and it will never get rid of it all. My settings for this shot is ISO 100 and Shutter was just above overexposure.  Is this a machine or an operator error?  Ive included the video to the raw footage. I havent doctored it at all. If I can doctor it that would be great but I think it is what is. Im using Davinci Pro (purchased it) for my editing. Thank you in advance.

The link to my 20 second video
https://youtu.be/qCTwJM0yh5A

Josh
2021-6-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm if the unit experiences a hard landing before? Also, kindly please try to reset the camera settings on the app to see if there would be some changes, you can click the 3 lines on the bottom of the shutter button under the camera view then click the gear icon. Please keep us posted. Thank you
2021-6-13
Use props
beericks
New

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-13 20:53
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm if the unit experiences a hard landing before? Also, kindly please try to reset the camera settings on the app to see if there would be some changes, you can click the 3 lines on the bottom of the shutter button under the camera view then click the gear icon. Please keep us posted. Thank you

Yeah no hard landing at all. I have three other drones. Is this sounding like a hardware issue?
Also no the camera settings being changed doesnt help at all. Ive watched many videos to make sure it is not an operator error and I cannot seem to correct the lines in the video
2021-6-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

beericks Posted at 6-14 05:13
Yeah no hard landing at all. I have three other drones. Is this sounding like a hardware issue?
Also no the camera settings being changed doesnt help at all. Ive watched many videos to make sure it is not an operator error and I cannot seem to correct the lines in the video

Hi, thank you for your response. Kindly please confirm if you did the reset camera settings? Please try to download the DJI Assistant 2 software using the link below and try to update/refresh the firmware and try to fly to a different location and check whether the issue still persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2
2021-6-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules