5139 2 2021-6-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
angelosc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 158474 ft
Cyprus

Hello there,

I am trying to access debug mode / tools for the DJI FPV through the DJI Assistant 2 application.

I have checked the main.js files as others online do to find the command, and it is stated as (Ctrl+Shift+I or Cmnd+Shift+I).

When I press the command combination in the application, nothing happens - the developer console does not appear.

Has anyone had any luck running debug tools with the DJI FPV? I need to check some ESC related functionality out following a repair.

Thank you.
2021-6-14
Use props
angelosc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 158474 ft
Cyprus

..bump? Any help ?
2021-6-16
Use props
Waffle
lvl.1
Flight distance : 145896 ft
United States

It looks like they to some extent removed the dev tools from the release, much sadness.
I had to open the "DJIApp\app.asar" file with 7zip, make edits, and then rezip app.asar.
They added a bunch of booby-traps to disable Electron's developer console.
"main.js" intentionally closes the developer console whenever its opened ("ipcMain.on('open-devtools',"), commenting it out fixes it.
"utils.js" "banDevTools" intentionally nukes the entire program when dev tools are opened. Commenting out the function fixes it.
Then I was able to enable "debug" and "debug_enabled"...

After all that, I was able to click the "Developer Tools" button which now appeared, but it links to a html file not included so I guess thats that.
2022-1-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules