Mavic Air 2S Flyway coverage & help finding
549 9 2021-6-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_c8dOGVTmIjM3
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3214675 ft
United States

was flying the other day getting a couple shots for a rafting company for a promo video and I was descending down to get footage of people jumping off a rock into the river and it seems like the drone clipped a tree and fell into the water there's not that much of a strong current there but if I put the flight data on here is there anyone that could help me locate where they think it is and also a good way to retrieve it I did dive but the water is like 17 ft deep sorry I couldn't really go to the very bottom Flight Recorded
2021-6-14
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. We're truly sorry for the incident. If your drone is within the warranty period, please contact our  Product Support in creating a case ticket. Data analysis can be provided to determine the cause of the incident using the flight records of the crash. We will send you an offer based on the results. Additionally, if your unit has DJI Care service plan and has properly binded your account with your remote controller used in the incident, you can enjoy the fly-away coverage with just a minimal amount for replacement. Hope this helps.
2021-6-14
Use props
djiuser_c8dOGVTmIjM3
lvl.1
United States

Yes thank you I just created a case for FlyAway coverage but I'm still waiting on a quote and I don't know if they have the flight data hopefully they'll tell me if they do
2021-6-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_c8dOGVTmIjM3 Posted at 6-14 15:48
Yes thank you I just created a case for FlyAway coverage but I'm still waiting on a quote and I don't know if they have the flight data hopefully they'll tell me if they do

Hi there.  Please make sure that you have successfully synced flight data and entered your account email address when creating the case. You can also provide us with the case number for confirmation.
2021-6-14
Use props
djiuser_c8dOGVTmIjM3
lvl.1
United States

i did sync the flight data I'll send you the case number right now CAS-6577151-N5D3X7
2021-6-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_c8dOGVTmIjM3 Posted at 6-15 08:09
i did sync the flight data I'll send you the case number right now CAS-6577151-N5D3X7

Thanks for the information. We noticed that you have confirmed that you want to use flyaway coverage to get a replacement. Please note to produce the DJI Care flyaway aircraft report according to the email our support sent to you.
2021-6-15
Use props
djiuser_c8dOGVTmIjM3
lvl.1
United States

Okay what do you mean like the fly away data?
2021-6-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_c8dOGVTmIjM3 Posted at 6-16 09:36
Okay what do you mean like the fly away data?

The flight data I mentioned refers to the flight records at the time of the accident. And our support team is following up on your case, please wait for email updates.
2021-6-16
Use props
djiuser_c8dOGVTmIjM3
lvl.1
United States

Ok thank you I. Just waiting for the quote correct?
2021-6-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_c8dOGVTmIjM3 Posted at 6-17 07:21
Ok thank you I. Just waiting for the quote correct?

Hi, yes, the quotation had been sent to you via email, please check the email. Thank you.
2021-6-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules