Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI: please remove auto phone charging. It sucks!
1541 10 2021-6-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Aaron_Paul
lvl.2
Flight distance : 425354 ft
Vietnam

I've seen so many people have the issue that their phones get overheating due to the auto charging function. It happenes to me all the  time too. The phone would overheat and literally freeze after just a few minutes of flying causing the drone to enter RTH mode. It's so annoying and I rarely had this problem with the old firmware.
2021-6-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Aaron_Paul. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. This matter has been forwarded to the designated DJI department for attention. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2021-6-14
Use props
Aaron_Paul
lvl.2
Vietnam

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-14 19:12
Hello there Aaron_Paul. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. This matter has been forwarded to the designated DJI department for attention. Again, I am sorry and thank you.

Thanks Stephen, I hope It will be fixed soon for better fight experiences
2021-6-14
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Which drone?
2021-6-14
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 95125112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

We've had ~27c temperatures here this week and the phone quickly gets hot and the screen dims making it almost impossible to see,   +1 to restore the old option.
2021-6-15
Use props
Aaron_Paul
lvl.2
Vietnam

Mavic air 2
2021-6-15
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Yeah, I would like the old switch back too!
2021-6-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Aaron_Paul Posted at 6-14 19:16
Thanks Stephen, I hope It will be fixed soon for better fight experiences

Hi there Aaron_Paul. Thank you for the reply and you are very much welcome. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2021-6-15
Use props
djiuser_yWwVIexOOEOs
New

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-14 19:12

Hello DJI, same with mine.   yes…please return the phone charging switch.  Phone heats up,  just causes problems   Thank you
2021-6-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

djiuser_yWwVIexOOEOs Posted at 6-21 16:21
Hello DJI, same with mine.   yes…please return the phone charging switch.  Phone heats up,  just causes problems   Thank you

Hi there. I am sorry to know that you are having this issue as well. This has already been forwarded to the designated DJI department for further attention. Thank you for your understanding.
2021-6-21
Use props
Aaron_Paul
lvl.2
Vietnam

Seriously DJI? After at least 2 updates recently the problem hasn't been fixed at all. I started to think that they did that on purpose to force us buy the smart controller
2021-7-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules