FPV virtual flight manual mode constant roll
957 5 2021-6-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mimako07
lvl.2
United States

I have a problem with the DJI Virtual Flight app.  Whenever I enter manual mode, there is a constant slight roll left when the right stick is at center.  It doesn't effect normal or sport mode.  It does the same thing using the app on iPhone X or iPad.  Is there a fix for this?

2021-6-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the application on your mobile device to see if the issue persists? Also, kindly please provide us a short video or screen recording showing the problem for us to check it here on our end. Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2021-6-14
Use props
mimako07
lvl.2
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-14 20:52
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the application on your mobile device to see if the issue persists? Also, kindly please provide us a short video or screen recording showing the problem for us to check it here on our end. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

I reinstalled app on phone with same problem.  I also have installed on iPad with same problem.  So, it's not the hardware or app.  And when I actually fly the drone in manual mode it does not happen.  Only in the Virtual Flight app.  Here is a link to a short video of the problem.   
2021-6-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

mimako07 Posted at 6-16 12:43
I reinstalled app on phone with same problem.  I also have installed on iPad with same problem.  So, it's not the hardware or app.  And when I actually fly the drone in manual mode it does not happen.  Only in the Virtual Flight app.  Here is a link to a short video of the problem.   Screen recording of Virtual Flight app

Thank you for your response. We're glad to know that it does not affect when you flying the actual FPV drone. The issue might be on the application, we will coordinate this with our designated team for their attention. Thank you for your support!
2021-6-18
Use props
mimako07
lvl.2
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-18 02:57
Thank you for your response. We're glad to know that it does not affect when you flying the actual FPV drone. The issue might be on the application, we will coordinate this with our designated team for their attention. Thank you for your support!

Is there any other simulator that I could try?  Not having a simulator to train for manual mode forces me to train with live flight.  Not too impressed with DJI, if I don't find an alternative, this drone is worthless to me and it will be sold.
2021-6-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

mimako07 Posted at 6-18 11:07
Is there any other simulator that I could try?  Not having a simulator to train for manual mode forces me to train with live flight.  Not too impressed with DJI, if I don't find an alternative, this drone is worthless to me and it will be sold.

Thank you for your prompt response. We do have one more simulator however, it is only compatible with selected RC's. You may check the link below. Thank you for your kind and understanding.

https://www.dji.com/simulator
2021-6-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules