New Mini 2 records in ONLY 1080p
2787 2 2021-6-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dim Witt
lvl.1

United States

My new Mini 2 with my also brand new Samsung Galaxy A52 5G phone flies well, but I cannot change my video resolution.  It records in 1080p only.  When clicking on the film then the video icons on the far right of the phone screen. there are NO video options available (like 4K30, etc).  I have the version 1.4.2 software and all firmware up to date.  Is my brand new phone the problem?  

Edit:  Nevermind ... the options were just moved to an undisclosed location. available by tapping the RES&FPS label on the bottom right side of the main flight screen.
2021-6-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Dim Witt. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a different mobile device for us to isolate the said issue. Upon checking the said mobile device ( Samsung Galaxy A52 5G ) that your are trying to use on your DJI Mini 2 and with the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said drone and with the said application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Mini 2 and with the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung Galaxy A52 5G will be able to work on the DJI Mini 2 and with the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said drone and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it on the DJI Mini 2. For reference, I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Mini 2 ( https://www.dji.com/mini-2/downloads ). Thank you.
2021-6-14
Use props
Dim Witt
lvl.1

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-14 19:06
Hello there Dim Witt. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a different mobile device for us to isolate the said issue. Upon checking the said mobile device ( Samsung Galaxy A52 5G ) that your are trying to use on your DJI Mini 2 and with the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said drone and with the said application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Mini 2 and with the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung Galaxy A52 5G will be able to work on the DJI Mini 2 and with the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said drone and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it on the DJI Mini 2. For reference, I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Mini 2 ( https://www.dji.com/mini-2/downloads ). Thank you.

See my above edited post.  Thanks for your concern.  Looks like the phone wasn't the issue (it's functioned beautifully so far.  Thanks again.
2021-6-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules