Mavic 2 pro and Samsung s21 Ultra
3608 4 2021-6-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sindamanoy
New

Colombia

I just got the new Samsung s21 Ultra hoping to get a new experience with my fligths with my Mavic 2 pro, but I found that it is not compatible with the Dji Go App. The issue is that I can't see the live video, just a black and white screen. I am blind Somebody knows how to fix this problem? thanks.
2021-6-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Sindamanoy. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Upon checking the mobile device ( Samsung S21 Ultra ) on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Mavic 2 Pro and for the DJI Go 4 application and on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Mavic 2 Pro. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not yet recommended for the said DJI application and for the said DJI drone. There is a possibility that the Samsung S21 Ultra will be able to work on the DJI Go 4 application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said application and for the DJI Mavic 2 Pro we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go 4 application while in use For reference, I will be posting the list of the recommended mobile device for the DJI Go 4 application. Thank you.
2021-6-14
Use props
adyer
lvl.1
Flight distance : 68976 ft
United Kingdom

It doesnt work and hasnt for 4 months now. Not sure what the devs at DJI even do
2021-7-1
Use props
SimCab
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1004498 ft
Italy

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-14 19:09
Hello there Sindamanoy. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Upon checking the mobile device ( Samsung S21 Ultra ) on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Mavic 2 Pro and for the DJI Go 4 application and on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Mavic 2 Pro. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not yet recommended for the said DJI application and for the said DJI drone. There is a possibility that the Samsung S21 Ultra will be able to work on the DJI Go 4 application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said application and for the DJI Mavic 2 Pro we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go 4 application while in use For reference, I will be posting the list of the recommended mobile device for the DJI Go 4 application. Thank you.
Is it expected a new release of dji go 4 supporting s21 with exynos?
2021-7-22
Use props
Cesar.escarraman
New
Dominican Republic

Same here, my image is freezing and It goes colored and gray all the time. I have tried to Uninstall and install the DJI GO 4 APP several times on my SGS21U and the problem persist with my DJI MAVIC PRO 2. It works good with a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge but not with the S21 Ultra.

Any help??????
2021-7-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules