Use props
Shadetail
lvl.2
Flight distance : 785125 ft
Croatia

thomas.lefranc-sp Posted at 6-25 12:09
Low RTH battery does not work for me in manual mode with new firmware
Other users have the same problem?

I couldn't find this mentioned anywhere in the manual, but from my experience flying manual before the v01.02 firmware update, Low Battery RTH would never get activated in manual mode. The only thing that would happen is that battery icon would change color, maybe there's a notification warning as well, not sure. One time I was as low as 9% when I realized I'm low on battery and need to go land. RTH never kicked in, and I figured this was intentional as pilots flying manual could be in the middle of a flip while flying through a gap while on 26% battery and RTH activating at that moment as the battery ticks down to 25% could cause a crash.
2021-6-26
Use props
thomas.lefranc-sp
lvl.2
Flight distance : 182628 ft
France

finaly it's ok.
i fly today and the RTH low battery work.
but i don't know what happen with my previous fly
2021-6-26
Use props
djiuser_hhzrgMdZlcCt
lvl.1
Philippines

Esc error and propulsion error keeps on appearing after the new firmware update. Any help?
2021-6-29
Use props
djiuser_hhzrgMdZlcCt
lvl.1
Philippines

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-14 23:25
Hello there COLDFusion. Good day and thank you for the positive feedback for the DJI FPV. If you have any inquiries or any concerns with your DJI FPV or with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you.

Esc error and propulsion error keeps on appearing after the new firmware update. Any help? I tried restarting the aircraft. And nothing happens. Still having the same issue.
2021-6-29
Use props
Jonathan DesJardins
lvl.1
Flight distance : 469984 ft
United States

The parameters staying fixed to Meters even when selecting Imperial for Feet is pretty annoying and should be one heck of an easy fix…
2021-8-18
Use props
djiuser_ulgTdsfl24y9
lvl.1

United States

amitgv1 Posted at 6-17 11:39
In the motion controller setting there is a new parameter “MC horiz rotation control”. Does anyone know what is it?

Did anyone figure out what this does?
2021-9-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules