Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
The Magnificent Scotland
517 11 2021-6-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ThalisBl
lvl.4
United Kingdom

It is a video about my recent road trip to Scotland. Not strictly a Mini video but a lot of footage was taken with the help of the little one.

It was a fantastic journey and Mini behaved very well indeed. Of course I wish I had a bigger drone capable to cope with the Scottish winds better, but Mini tried its best and didn't disappoint.

I encountered 2 fellow pilots during my trip. One was in Kylesku bridge, which was a Mini 2 (if I am correct) and was coping with the strong wind extremely well and the second one was in Rogie falls (I didn't see the operator) but it gave me a heart attack as I was pushing the stick upwards while the drone was going downwards lol. Then I released it wasn't my Mini but another one.

The little one was injured in the final stages of the trip but hopefully I will fix it again with a bit of micro surgery he he he

2021-6-15
Use props
MM Pilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 295161 ft
Germany

amazing, well footage!
2021-6-15
Use props
ThalisBl
lvl.4
United Kingdom

MM Pilot Posted at 6-15 10:21
amazing, well footage!

Amazing country as well. The landscape is just awesome
2021-6-15
Use props
MM Pilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 295161 ft
Germany

ThalisBl Posted at 6-15 10:32
Amazing country as well. The landscape is just awesome

absolutely, i will travell there in the future for sure.
2021-6-15
Use props
K6CCC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 651683 ft
United States

Beautiful!  I have a bunch of Scotch in me (and I don't mean booze), so it is one of the places I would at least sort like to visit...
2021-6-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there ThalisBl. Good day and thank you for posting this amazing video you have filmed. Great work and keep flying. .
2021-6-15
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Beautiful footage.   
2021-6-15
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very good video!
2021-6-15
Use props
ThalisBl
lvl.4
United Kingdom

K6CCC Posted at 6-15 16:38
Beautiful!  I have a bunch of Scotch in me (and I don't mean booze), so it is one of the places I would at least sort like to visit...

It is a beautiful country ;-)
2021-6-16
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Amazing footage.    Loved my stay in Scotland and wouldn't mind going back for another trip.
2021-6-16
Use props
ThalisBl
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 6-16 04:24
Amazing footage.    Loved my stay in Scotland and wouldn't mind going back for another trip.

Thank you. I would like to visit again in some point and explore more areas of Scotland. It is definitely great place :-)
2021-6-16
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

ThalisBl Posted at 6-16 10:57
Thank you. I would like to visit again in some point and explore more areas of Scotland. It is definitely great place :-)

You're very welcome.     Definitely lots to see in Scotland.  
2021-6-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules