DJI App auf Samsung Galaxy A50
5514 8 2021-6-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hubsi Huber
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6053 ft
Germany

Hallo zusammen, bin ganz neu auf der Seite.
Habe letzte Woche eine Mavic Mini geschenkt bekommen (neu OVP) Krieg aber die App nicht auf mein Mobiltel. (2 Jahre alt hat wohl Android 9.0). Kann mir jemand sagen, was ich vielleicht beachten muß bzw. ob ich womöglich mein Handfy dazu gar nicht verwenden kann und dann wahrscheinlich viele Funktionen nicht nutzen kann Die Verbindung Steuereung und Drohne habe ich hinbekommen und die Drohne fliegt  aber die Kamera ist ohne Tel. wahrscheinlich nicht zu benutzen (was aber zwingend notwendig ist, wenn ma so ein Teil auch einsetzen will. Würde mich über eine email mit evtl. Hilfe freuen
Gruß an Alle Hubsi Huber
2021-6-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Hubsi Huber. Congratulations on your new DJI Mavic Mini and thank you for reaching out. Upon checking the said mobile device ( Samsung Galaxy A50 ) that your are trying to use on your DJI Mavic Mini and with the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said drone and with the said application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Mavic Mini and with the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung Galaxy A50 will be able to work on the DJI Mavic Mini and with the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said drone and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it on the DJI Mavic Mini. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Mavic Mini ( https://www.dji.com/mavic-mini/downloads ). Thank you for your understanding and support.
2021-6-15
Use props
Hubsi Huber
lvl.1
Germany

tks a lot - list has already been seen. But not included with the Samsung Galaxy A50. Support of DJI also could not really help - only Media Markt said, that it should work with the DJI App. Feels not good to buy such an equipment without running in comination with a two years old mobile using Android 11. Nevertheless thanks for answer
2021-6-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hubsi Huber Posted at 6-22 03:24
tks a lot - list has already been seen. But not included with the Samsung Galaxy A50. Support of DJI also could not really help - only Media Markt said, that it should work with the DJI App. Feels not good to buy such an equipment without running in comination with a two years old mobile using Android 11. Nevertheless thanks for answer

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Because this said device is not on the compatible list, we cannot guarantee the performance. But you can tell us more details about the problem you encountered. And we will see if we can provide you with some suggestions.
2021-6-22
Use props
Hubsi Huber
lvl.1
Germany

Sorry there are no more facts to be told - the A50 of Samsung is not recommended on the mentioned list. But I was in Media Markt and they have been looking in the net about compatibility and they told me yes it should work. - But it is not possible to install the DJI Fly App by printed qr-code on package or owners manual. My mobile is two years old and works with ANDROID 11 - so i do not understand, the problems and i don't want to make unsafe changes in the system of the mobile.
seems that the compatibility will be dissapointing for further time.
So I can only use the drone with my wife's mobile (Samsung A9) with which it works altough it's also not on the list of compatible moile phones
2021-6-23
Use props
Kleinstadtfuchs
New

Germany

Hello Hubsi,

I hve the exact same problem. No more words needed.

But I´m curious how to solve it! Maybe you are knowing now more?

Greetings, M.
2021-9-16
Use props
Kleinstadtfuchs
New

Germany

smart me found a solution. PM me, if you still need it.
2021-9-17
Use props
coyotementoring
New

United Kingdom

I just bought the Mavic Mini 2 and have a Samsung A50 phone.  I am not able to download the Dji fly app.   What is the trick?
2021-11-16
Use props
djiuser_9m1fyFrKTKdo
New

Belgium

Kleinstadtfuchs Posted at 2021-9-17 02:51
smart me found a solution. PM me, if you still need it.

Hey, I saw you had a solution to the problem. Could you please share it with me?
2022-1-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules