Senior Management for Complaints Escalation
546 3 2021-6-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans91e81fe9
lvl.1

Israel

Hello there
I will glad to get support from global senior manger.
My Inspire 2 doesn't recognize the SSD , but the SSD works fine with a different drone.
I provided the drone to formal DJI lab in my country 40 days ago to fix the problem but they didnt completed the testing 40 days!!! .
I cannot wait anymore , before consulting with LawyerI will glad to get support ASAP.
Regards,
Asaf
2021-6-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there, I am sorry to read and to know about the issue you've encountered with the SSD License. I tried to check if there's any history of the unit being sent to our official service center but no records found using your DJI Forum details. I only found the email that was sent to you by our relevant team. On my end, I'll have this feedback and concern forwarded to our designated team for further assistance and help, thank you.
2021-6-15
Use props
fans91e81fe9
lvl.1

Israel

DJI Diana Posted at 6-15 12:10
Hi there, I am sorry to read and to know about the issue you've encountered with the SSD License. I tried to check if there's any history of the unit being sent to our official service center but no records found using your DJI Forum details. I only found the email that was sent to you by our relevant team. On my end, I'll have this feedback and concern forwarded to our designated team for further assistance and help, thank you.

Thank you Diana, the drone is in Benda, Israeli official center , I provided them the drone at 09/05 .
2021-6-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

fans91e81fe9 Posted at 6-15 20:07
Thank you Diana, the drone is in Benda, Israeli official center , I provided them the drone at 09/05 .

You're welcome and thank you for the additional information. Upon double-checking the ticket using your DJI Forum details, our designated team has sent a reply to your email, what I can advise is to kindly wait for further updates via email. Should there be any concerns or inquiries, please do not hesitate to reach us back, we'll be here for you.
2021-6-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules