DJI Mini 2 Release Notes (06/16/2021)
34470 162 2021-6-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_V6SSICy00lt6
lvl.1

United States

Lol like what do I do with goggles if they don’t join with mini 2?,must need smarter people in firmware division
2021-11-5
Use props
Alexei Merinov
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4796509 ft
Russia

djiuser_Xcv5uIzG2K8a Posted at 9-30 11:35
You get all the single pictures of a 360 on the sd card and with this you can make much higher resolution panoramic pictures with different 3rd party software. I understand the dji decision to crop it to limited size. It’s that all social media sites reduce the quality anyway. If you want higher quality at your website then you are still able to do so.

not sure. I flew the Mini 2 for one day - my friends kindly gave me this opportunity. I tried to make a 360 panorama. The individual images obtained (source files) do not have a very low resolution - about 3 megapixels instead of 12 megapixels, which the Mini 2 camera is capable of making. That is,DJI degrades the quality and does not allow the camera to be realized.
Have you taken 360 panoramas with the Mini 2? What resolution of individual photos (original raw photos, from which you can glue a full sphere) did you get from Mini 2? If possible, send me a link to a folder with such photos, I will try to glue and evaluate the result.
my Mavic Pro, which has a similar 12 megapixel camera, allows me to take 360 - a series of shots, from which I stitch together a 200 megapixel sphere. Here's one, for example:
https://www.360cities.net/image/vicinity-of-the-resort-of-rosa-khutor-sochi-south-of-russia

2021-12-16
Use props
No Original Thought
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1364209 ft
United Kingdom

Alexei Merinov Posted at 12-16 23:58
not sure. I flew the Mini 2 for one day - my friends kindly gave me this opportunity. I tried to make a 360 panorama. The individual images obtained (source files) do not have a very low resolution - about 3 megapixels instead of 12 megapixels, which the Mini 2 camera is capable of making. That is,DJI degrades the quality and does not allow the camera to be realized.
Have you taken 360 panoramas with the Mini 2? What resolution of individual photos (original raw photos, from which you can glue a full sphere) did you get from Mini 2? If possible, send me a link to a folder with such photos, I will try to glue and evaluate the result.
my Mavic Pro, which has a similar 12 megapixel camera, allows me to take 360 - a series of shots, from which I stitch together a 200 megapixel sphere. Here's one, for example:

Somebody stole the snow! (Android autocorrect keeps replacing snow with show - grrrr.)

I have a set of raw sphere photos I can share - I'll put them up somewhere later and will let you know. (They're not of the most spectacular view, though  as I was just experimenting)

-N.O.T.
2021-12-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules