2115 8 2021-6-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_8cNXW4bMOboM
lvl.1

Portugal

Dear Sirs,

Last 23 of May, 2021, I ordered my Mini 2 Combo. Order 3517849498360

On the 28, UPS tried to deliver the package, but I had to refused it, because the weight was suspicious. To light. Opened the package in front of the UPS delivery men... It was empty!
The package was returned, reported to DJI in the same day.
Tried contacting UPS and DJI, many times.

DJI says it is waiting for UPS report, UPS says they are waiting for DJI response... And I am without my drone and no money.

It seems to me it´s not a big problem to solve this, between DJI and UPS lies the responsability of the missing drone.  I am the client, and DJI should already send me another one. It´s almost a month!...

Can someone in DJI sove this problem? Every email DJI sends me, it´s always about: "thank you for your patient..." " any further question please ask...", but... no problem solved.

2021-6-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, I'm so sorry to hear about the issue with your order. Your case has been escalated to our supervisor team to follow up. We'll have someone contact you within working hours. Thanks.
2021-6-16
Use props
djiuser_8cNXW4bMOboM
lvl.1

Portugal

Thank you. I will be waiting...
2021-6-16
Use props
djiuser_8cNXW4bMOboM
lvl.1

Portugal

I was informed by DJI that the drone was activated on the 13. I was asked if it was me, with I responded that I was not, and they will canceled it...
Maybe one step further for a closure...
2021-6-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_8cNXW4bMOboM Posted at 6-17 00:54
I was informed by DJI that the drone was activated on the 13. I was asked if it was me, with I responded that I was not, and they will canceled it...
Maybe one step further for a closure...

Hello, we noticed that our corresponding team is working on this case. If there is any progress, you will receive an email update. We will also pay close attention to it. Thanks for your patience in advance.
2021-6-17
Use props
djiuser_8cNXW4bMOboM
lvl.1

Portugal

Hi.

When informed that my DJI product has been activated, I kindly asked if DJI could inform me about the user. If it was activated in Portugal I can go to the authorities. I did not get any response to this.

Today I received an email, in response, but only to inform me that UPS will be contacting me for the pick up of the package... !! I think that I I am not being listen... As told in the first email, I refused the package!

As informed by the tracking number you gave me, it says: "Unable to  deliver".

DJI should consider change of carrier partners.
And should consider a faster way to solve this, because it's almost a month since my order... and I am not seeing an end.

2021-6-21
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_8cNXW4bMOboM Posted at 6-21 03:56
Hi.

When informed that my DJI product has been activated, I kindly asked if DJI could inform me about the user. If it was activated in Portugal I can go to the authorities. I did not get any response to this.

Hi there, we are sorry for that. This order has been involved in the investigation of logistics lost parts. Our related team will give you the reply as soon as possible according to the results of the investigation. Your patience and understanding in dealing with this matter are highly appreciated. Thank you in advance.
2021-6-21
Use props
djiuser_8cNXW4bMOboM
lvl.1

Portugal

And another week has passed...
And it's been a month over the order...

No drone... no money... no satisfactory answer...
2021-6-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_8cNXW4bMOboM Posted at 6-25 12:54
And another week has passed...
And it's been a month over the order...

We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused. We will urge the corresponding team for further updates. Thank you in advance for your patience.
2021-6-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules