I can't download 4k video from Pocket 2 to iPhone 11
610 2 2021-6-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_5TI7PTo1O6Ga
lvl.1

Spain

I cannot download to my iphone 11 pro or another phone, through the mimo app, the videos that I record in 4k with the dji pocket 2 device
in the mimo app a message appears that says: "the current phone model cannot save the selected video, convert to 1080p and download ?!
Does anyone know any solution? Thanks!
2021-6-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know if the said mobile devices are capable of  transferring or downloading a 4k video. In addition, Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device that supports 4k video to see if the issue will persist? Thank you.

2021-6-16
Use props
djiuser_5TI7PTo1O6Ga
lvl.1

Spain

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-16 19:57
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know if the said mobile devices are capable of  transferring or downloading a 4k video. In addition, Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device that supports 4k video to see if the issue will persist? Thank you.

[view_image]

Thanks for your answer, my phone is an iphone 11 pro with ios 14.5.1; I have also tried it with another iPhone 11; the same thing happens, the same message comes out. Both phones support 4k. What would be the problem and the solution?
2021-6-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules