New v2 goggles battery issues.
1828 5 2021-6-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_ACjOkxN2j2ax
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7940 ft
United States

Hi all, just received my second goggles battery today for a backup, plugged it in and I am getting one blinking led.  When I try to check levels, or power on, just one LED flashes 3 times.  My original battery works flawlessly,  and this backup battery was ordered directly from DJI.  Any suggestions?
2021-6-16
Use props
Duane Degn
lvl.4
Flight distance : 622234 ft
United States

When you say "plugged it in", what did you plug it into? I just want to make sure you started out charging the battery.
2021-6-16
Use props
djiuser_ACjOkxN2j2ax
lvl.1
United States

Duane Degn Posted at 6-16 10:39
When you say "plugged it in", what did you plug it into? I just want to make sure you started out charging the battery.

The factory charging unit that came with the DJI FPV kit, same brick I use to charge my other goggle battery.
2021-6-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try posting a short sample video showing the said issue for us to see and assist you further? Thank you.
2021-6-16
Use props
Wampus
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-16 20:06
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try posting a short sample video showing the said issue for us to see and assist you further? Thank you.

I would love to, but i receive a message saying that only JPEG/JPG GIF and PNG are supported.

Here is a link to the video I recorded-

https://vimeo.com/564000798
2021-6-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Wampus Posted at 6-16 20:23
I would love to, but i receive a message saying that only JPEG/JPG GIF and PNG are supported.

Here is a link to the video I recorded-

Hi there Wampus. Thank you for the reply and for posting this video link. After seeing the said video. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We have a team that will do there best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you.
2021-6-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules