Aircraft not updating No-fly Zone information.
1719 4 2021-6-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SITKAMICK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 561411 ft
United States

I have a new Mavic 2 Pro and am using my controller that I have from my lost M2Zoom. I have updated everything, linked the aircraft with the controller,  went through the DJI assistant 2, all firmware is current. Went to DJI Unlock GEO, set dates, got the OK to fly, but the drone doesn't get updated. It still shows the MP 2 zoom ID numbers and old unlocks from last month. Chatted with support and did all they said to do but still no help. I have done the drill many times before with no problems. Don't know where to turn to next. Very frustrating to say the least. The biggest problem seems to be that No-Fly Zone keeps the old files in the system and doesn't install the new permissions or let me even find the new permissions as I have always done before. The controller S/N hasn't changed either. One more thing, in the unlocking license list window, I try to sync an the app and get the notice that : User authentication failed. Please login and try again. (Error code: 1002) what's that about? How do I login again when I am already logged in? Someone must have experienced this before and would have some info that would help with this problem.
2021-6-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there SITKAMICK. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know if you have sync the license to your mobile device and the said DJI drone using data or Wi-Fi? For reference I will post an official DJI Tutorial Video on How to UNLOCK GEO Zones on DJI Drones and for the said process. Thank you.

2021-6-16
Use props
SITKAMICK
lvl.4
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-16 20:12
Hello there SITKAMICK. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know if you have sync the license to your mobile device and the said DJI drone using data or Wi-Fi? For reference I will post an official DJI Tutorial Video on How to UNLOCK GEO Zones on DJI Drones and for the said process. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBG0TD5M3w4

I did the unlock on my pc as I have many times before. I am using a Mavic 2 Pro now and before the Mavic 2 Zoom with same controller. I tried to sync on the iPad 8 and on the iPhone 11 while hooked up to the drone and controller and that is when I got the error message. The unlock goes very well. The problem is that it doesn't get to the drone. My screen only shows previous unlocks and no new ones. It also is showing the Zoom I.D. S/N and not the Pro S/N. I am still at loss. How can I delete all the old unlocks and update to the new controller number?
2021-6-16
Use props
SITKAMICK
lvl.4
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-16 20:12
Hello there SITKAMICK. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know if you have sync the license to your mobile device and the said DJI drone using data or Wi-Fi? For reference I will post an official DJI Tutorial Video on How to UNLOCK GEO Zones on DJI Drones and for the said process. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBG0TD5M3w4

That video did the trick. Other video's weren't getting id done. Thank you so much for the help. Happy to say I am back again to flying.
2021-6-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

SITKAMICK Posted at 6-17 11:45
That video did the trick. Other video's weren't getting id done. Thank you so much for the help. Happy to say I am back again to flying.

Hi there SITKAMICK. You are very much welcome and thank you for the reply. It is great to know that you were able to fly again. If you have any other concerns or inquiries with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. .
2021-6-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules