1797 6 2021-6-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Patek
lvl.2
Flight distance : 16342 ft
United States

Hello All,

I have a Mavic Mini and an iPhone 12 Pro, and I can't seem to be able to get the orientation icon to appear when I'm ready to fly or flying.  It worked fine with my I pad, but not anymore and not with my iPhone.  My location services is on and my compass  calibration is on.  I also have updated the RC and aircraft.  What am I missing?  What else should I try?  Thanks in advance.
Ken

2021-6-16
Use props
K6CCC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 651683 ft
United States

Let me guess, you updated your DJI Fly version to 14.0.  It's different.  TONS of forum posts on the subject.  Look it up.
2021-6-16
Use props
Patek
lvl.2
United States

Could you be more specific.  I did a search for orientation icon and got very little.

Tnx.
Ken
2021-6-16
Use props
K6CCC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 651683 ft
United States

This one happens to be in the Mini 2 section of the forum, but there are lots of others.
https://forum.dji.com/thread-240410-1-1.html
2021-6-16
Use props
Patek
lvl.2
United States

Thank you very much.  Way better than before.
Ken
2021-6-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Ken. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. The DJI Fly Orientation Icon is was moved to the lower left-hand corner of the screen. In addition to this I will also post a DJI Forum link with regards to this matter as well. Thank you and fly safe always.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... &extra=page%3D1
2021-6-16
Use props
Zbip57
lvl.4

Canada

Here is a very good tutorial on the various map and compass displays on the revised app.  There is plenty of good info here.  The new compass is discussed starting at 10:15.

2021-6-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules