Confused about return labels UK to NL
1907 2 2021-6-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
judgej
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I have a return label to send a Mini to the Netherlands for repair. A few things are very unclear to me:

• The main label says to fold it, which puts the signature on the underside. If the label is taped down, then the signature will not be accessible. Is that right? It does not seem right to me - what am I missing.
  • The PDF I received has THREE invoices. The instructions for shipping always mention just one invoice. Do all three need to go into a plastic pouch? Or does ONE go into the pouch and the other two go into the package?
  • Do I need to sign the invoices? There is suggestion that I do. Is it just a dated signature in the 'shipper' box at the bottom left corner of the (THREE) invoices?

I would be grateful if these points can be clarified. I see the same questions asked a lot, but have yet to see a definitive answer.

Thanks!

2021-6-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, here are the answers to your questions:
1. You can attach the whole page without folding it.
2. Please attach one copy of the invoice together with the label, and the other two copies should be handed over to UPS.
3. Signature is not required on the invoice.
2021-6-17
Use props
judgej
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Thank you DJI Mindy, that is very clear now. The need to give two copies direct to UPS went completely over my head, so it's good to know that.

I cannot find sticky plastic document wallets anywhere near me. One postal service told me even a paper envelope stuck to the outside of the parcel will be sufficient, so long as it is clearly labelled "documents inside". Hopefully that is accurate and will help anyone else not able to obtain the plastic wallets.
2021-6-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules