Unbelievable MINI 1 altitude limited and NO help
1136 3 2021-6-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_IjgcKu0AVQiT
lvl.1
Flight distance : 757949 ft
United States

So I wanted to use my Mavic mini in order to film our project we were doing with this highly talented local Baseball academy but after going to great lengths setting everything up(making sure I have enough employees, making sure all the kids are there and everybody’s doing things according to plan) turns out none of our inspire batteries had charged, but have no fear my Mini can handle this right??? WRONG.
Turns out for some reason my mini is limited to an altitude of 100 feet and a radius of 150 feet. I've now wasted everyone's time and made myself appear to be Totally incompetent and unprofessional. Nobody has an answer(can't search the forum without also searching trivial words like "to" and "the") and I've received no help. Maybe someone will respond to this with an answer that will work. Take your time, I'm sure I'll still be in business tomorrow.

All sarcasm aside this little restrictive "feature" makes about as much sense as screen doors on a submarine. Wait that was sarcastic too. Seems I can't help myself. Very frustrated, confused, embarrassed that I appeared to be so ridiculously incompetent in front of my staff on hand and the 40-50 baseball players, coaches, and parents.
Ok DJI how do I keep this from happening EVER again???????
?
?
?
?
2021-6-16
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi!
You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.
That is way more active.
Just create a new thread here : https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html and select the right category / subcategory.
2021-6-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we are sorry to hear about the experience you encountered. If the aircraft is restricted in height and distance, please check whether the following conditions exist:
1. Check if the App version is the latest; if not, please upgrade the App to the latest version and try it later;
2. Check if it's in the flight tutorial mode. If yes, the flight altitude is limited to 30 meters, and the flight distance is limited to 50 meters;
3. Check if the flight height and distance are set in the flight settings in App, we suggest adjusting it based on your needs;
4. For Mavic Mini with the 360° Propeller Guard and automatically enter the load mode after meeting the conditions or manually turn on the playload mode, there will be height and distance limitation.
2021-6-17
Use props
Ineverleft
lvl.1

Hong Kong

bro, did you set the maximum height ah?
2021-8-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules